Cherry vs. Saturday - 9

aHa 😤

Idk why I'm making Cherry evil, her face looks mischievous lol (I LOVE YOU DIANE LANE don't kill me) . And in the book she was hella annoying, in my opinion.

also, unedited because I'm lazy 😞

word count: 2660 (ew, too long)
——————

"Tell me! Bob!" She grabbed the collar of his shirt tightly in her hands, "Who was she? Why didn't you ever tell me about her?!" She screamed in his poor face, his 'friends' were standing by like awkward chickens as he get ridiculed by his girl. Ah, so sad.

He chuckles, embarrassed, as a bead of sweat drip down his ginormous forehead. "Saturday? She was my old best friend." He looked down at her, she then continued on gripping his collar, but she looked as if she was thinking. Thinking hard.

"Well..." she couldn't find the correct words, "What else have you lied to me about? What else?!" She needed an excuse, so she asked this. Aggressively, she started pulling him towards herself, looking straight into his eyes.

He looked away from her eyes, feeling tension rise up in his body. "What? Why are you asking me this now, Cherry?" He grasped her hands in his own, trying to calm her down. "You know I haven't lied to you about anything." He wanted to keep her hands down so she didn't move them back up to ruin his poor shirt collar.

She then smiled at him, feeling regret and sympathy. "Really? Are you going to keep lying to me? Especially about some little bitch?" She asked him, moving her face closer to his, again.

"She's not a bitch." He cleared his throat, ignoring her twisted expression as he said that, "But I won't lie to you anymore, since you're mine." He moved his head closer to hers, she smiled, doing the same.

"And I'm yours, Bob Sheldon." She whispered, finally feeling her lips touch his.

As they share a kiss.

——— school time 😎 ———

"I'm already tired of this shitsack of a school." Saturday grumbled under her breath, watching as bustling students moved left and right in the halls, talking and laughing with each other.

Pony slapped his hand on her shoulder, it covered with a red leather jacket (because she's cool, and, Michael Jackson 😎), he said; "You'll get used to it, everyone here isn't so bad once you get to know them."

She chuckles, amused by his answer, looking at every kid surrounding them. "And why do you say that, Curtis?" She looks at him, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"I hang out with a lot of middle class students, but definitely don't mess with other Greasers." She gave him a look that screamed "continue on you worthless piece of shit." But, that's just her. "...unless it's true love...or some crap." He finished off, walking forward.

She quickly followed after him, holding on to the pocket of his backpack. "True love?" She laughed. "Sometimes you scare the living hell out of me, Pony." 

He chuckles awkwardly,"Yeah, that was a stupid thing to say, I guess." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

Saturday laughs, removing his arm from the back of his neck. "It's not stupid! You sometimes just say random stuff when you're flustered." She smiles, blushing, almost.