𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢.

WYNTERSZN JUST POSTED A PHOTO.

wynterszn edye made me post so enjoy my model shots that i had done :)*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

aramis2hood if you don't
put some clothes on.

wynterszn it's literally
a shoot chillll

ed.edd.andedye u find as he'll
i won't you

wynterszn eye
bended won't ed you !

sunburnnotstevie i feel like
i wasn't supposed to see this

aramis2hood pls all that stuff
u been doing- u grown atp

ed.edd.andedye aramis shut up!

inthefourthgrade yall need help

thatsonme lord 🤤

ifuckshitup simp!!

thatsonme says your ass,
my baby go crazy

wynterszn 😌💞

rubensk8s let's show some ass next

ifuckshitup here he go

wynterszn go ahead and
log out for me sweetie

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

edye was back home after sleeping over at wynter's. the two of them had fun and it was definitely a much needed night together. currently, fuckshit was over at her house, mainly to pop off if her parents tried some shit. his words. they were watching movies and just chilling out. frankly, it didn't matter what they doing, as long as they were spending quality time together.

"fuckshit, can you toss me my scrunchy off my desk over there?" edye asked him as she stood in front of her mirror hung up on the wall.

"yeah, i gotchu." he reached over to her desk from his spot on the bed, grabbing her favorite scrunchy to give to her. she'd actually gave him a matching one that he wore on his wrist.

"thanks." she thanked him as she started to tie her hair up in a messy bun.

fuckshit then noticed something unusual on her desk. he was going to ignore it until he did a double take. "the fuck is this, edye?"

"is what?" edye turned around to see what he was talking about, already hearing the anger in his voice. she didn't need this now. she didn't need fuckshit getting angry about something.

"this." he held up a small clear bag with white substances in pill capsule form. he was positive they weren't migraine pills or anything but perhaps something stronger. most likely any ecstasy like molly.

"gimme that, it's nothing." she told him, walking over and snatching the bag away from him.

"don't bullshit me.." fuckshit stood up from off her bed, not believing what he was seeing. "are you kidding me right now?"

"they're not even mine." she said but fuckshit saw right through her lie. they both knew edye wasn't such a good liar.

"then who's is it?" he stared at her with an unamused expression.

she shrugged, avoiding his gaze. "i don't know, maybe the guys left it here." sure it was believable but edye probably would've brought it up to them when they all recently hung out.

"fuck that, do you even know what that is? cause i'm sure you don't." fuckshit ran his hand through his hair stressfully. he just wanted to know if she's taken the drugs or not. that's what mattered the most.

edye was starting to get annoyed. if she wanted to be yelled at she'd go to her parent. "okay, really? instead of talking with me normal, you're just gonna yell at me and accuse me of shit?"

"look, ion mean to yell. but this ain't you." he told her as he paced around the room. why would she even keep that from him? edye scoffed, rolling her eyes as she watched him.

"i, said, it's not mine." she said while her eyes began to well up in tears. she didn't mean to be emotional about it but fuckshit had her feeling like she did something terribly wrong. she was already feeling that way but this just made her feel worse.

fuckshit stared at edye, almost unsure how to handle this situation now. it was clear to him that it was starting to get deeper than who's drugs they were and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt edye even more. "hey, c'mere."

he softened up as he pulled her into him and her legs instantly wrapped around his waist. he moved them backwards until they were intwined together on her bed. "do you wanna talk about it?" he questioned on her neck, leaving soft kisses.

"i just wanted something stronger for once but i didn't take it. i swear." edye admitted, still feeling guilty about it.

"but you were planning to?" fuckshit asked, wiping away her tears.

she nodded. "yeah.. i was planning to." she didn't know specifically when. it was sitting there for a few days now.

"it's okay, you don't have to cry. i promise you. i just wished you told me." he told her honestly. he didn't mean to make her upset but he cared about her. anything he felt that was off, he'd point it out.

"i'm sorry." she apologized. she appreciated fuckshit for caring even when she felt like her parents didn't. no one was asking her how she was truly feeling except her friends.

then it hit fuckshit. there was only certain people you could get these drugs from. he didn't too much remember introducing edye to his dealer. he himself would bring edye her fix of weed and that was about it. "edye, where did you get those from?"

"does it really matter?" edye sighed, knowing she'd have to tell him anyway and these will probably be her last words in history of edye carson. he shrugged, awaiting her answer.

"from dex."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
i'm at a job training
and i'm on a lunch break,
but luckily i had this chapter already finished so enjoy while i get paid <3

might update again
tonight, lmk