→sick day

You walked out of the nurses office with the pink slip in your hands. You went to your locker to gather your belongings. You were going home. You were sick with the stomach flu.

Before you left, you heart swift footsteps coming towards you. You turn around to realize it was Asahi.

"Im coming home soon, okay? Just a few more hours and I can come take care of you, alright?" he said with a soft gaze.

You nodded. You didn't want to talk. You felt too sick. He opened his arms for a gentle bear hug.

"I love you," he whispered in your ear before you left.

You trudged out of the building miserably and walked to your apartment. You shared it with Asahi, and it was t far from the school at all.

You walked in, changed into a shorts and one of Asahi's shirts. His minty smell comforted you. You snuggled down into a blanket on the couch and waited until Asahi got home. You were too sick or tired to even get something to eat or some medicine. You closed your eyes, and before you knew it, you were out cold.

You awoke to the door being opened gently. You peeked open a tired eye. It was Asahi. He was finally here.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" he asked, kneeling to your height.

"Not very good." you replied. Your voice was raspy with dehydration, but your body was too weak to get up and get some water.

"You're going to be alright." he kissed you on the forehead. It felt hot on his lips, so he took the back of his hand and felt it. "You've got a fever."

You grunted in response. He went to the kitchen and made you some warm chicken broth and a cold water bottle. He put it on a tray and walked it over to you.

You weakly sat up, accepting the tray. "Thank you, Asahi. I really appreciate
It, but you should get going to practice."

"I'm not going today.Theres no way I'm leaving you like this."

He never missed practice! You felt guilty for being sick and making him miss the one thing he loved: volleyball.

"I'll be fine, please go. I don't want you to miss practice because of me."

His face softened. He knew you felt guilty about it.

"Babe, please don't feel that way. It's fine, everyone gets sick. It's my job to take care of you when that happens alright?"

He knelt to you let height again and tucked a stray piece of hair behind your ear. You leaned in and kissed his weakly on the cheek.

He sat down next to you and grabbed a blanket and snuggled down next to you. Your stomach hurt so bad, you wanted to throw up. It was twisting in knots and felt like it was being torn apart.

Your face contorted in pain as it reached a climax of pain. "Ah! Are you alright? Do you want a heating pad?"

You grunted. You wanted to cry. "Y-yes please."

He sprang up and microwaved a bean filled sack and handed it to you. You kept it on your stomach for a few minutes. It didn't help. Asahi saw this.

He grabbed you bridal style and held you on his lap like he was cradling a baby. He took his big, warm, soft hand and rubbed your belly softly. It felt way better than any microwaved heating pad.

Your pain faded as the gentle friction against your stomach eased the knots in your abdomen.

He stared at you with nothing but sympathy in his gaze.

The pain eventually died away completely. You felt better than before.

"Thank you, Asahi."

"Your welcome."

He said you back to where you sat before. He made sure your blanket was tucked in correctly. He handed you the soup again, and you felt better enough to drink some broth.

The warm broth quenched your thirst as the soothing fluid ran down your dry throat.

Asahi sat down next to you again.

"I really wanna kiss you right now, but I'm sick." you said after finishing your broth.

He smiled. "Who cares?"  He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against your dry cracked ones.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too."