→ afterwards

this chapter does not contain anything explicit about the n A s T y so don't be alarmed :')

/

You lay curled up on your shared bed with Asahi. Your oversized t-shirt loosely fit your frame, and it was flipped up a little at the bottom, revealing your upper thighs and a bit of your stomach.

Asahi lay next to you, his hands behind his head. His gaze was focused on the window, although it had a plainly colored curtain over it.

His expression was worn out, but also worried and a little bit of guilt flashed in his eyes. After a few silent moments he turned to you, and rubbed your shoulder.

"Are you... are you okay, Y/N?"

You shook your head a little. "I don't really know." You tried to fake a chuckle, but it wasn't convincing to Asahi.

To put it plainly, Asahi's on the larger kinda size, so you were hurt in the process, and you had to make him stop before you both even reached an orgasm.

You felt guilty. You had been dating for five years and he wanted to do 'it' with you. He's been holding back for so long, and now you let him down not even 10 minutes in.

Asahi also felt guilty. He felt like he had pushed you into doing something you didn't want to do. It was his fault he hurt you. You were bleeding, crying, and pleading for him to stop.

"Asa.. Asahi... *sniff* p-please stop... Asahi it hurts..."

He told you to alert him whenever you became uncomfortable or was experiencing pain. He stopped soon after you begged him to stop, and he felt bad. He loved you and didn't want to hurt you at any cost, but a very small chunk of him was upset. He wanted to keep going. He shook his head of evil thoughts.

'I have to do what's best for Y/N' he thought to himself, pushing his manly desires away.

"I'm sorry." The meek girl said after a few minutes after their previous interaction.

"For what, baby?" Asahi replied as he rolled you over the other way to face him.

Asahi saw tears brimming up in you ashamed eyes. You didn't make eye contact with him. "I'm- I'm sorry that I couldn't take it. I knew how m-much and how long you've been craving it."

She wasn't wrong. Asahi wanted to make you his, put some kind of imprint on you or something, but he didn't know how. Then he remembered you were a virgin...

A few tears fell and Asahi quickly wiped them away. He was laying on his side, his head propped up from his bent arm, and you were simply laying on your side.

Your gaze lingered over his entire body. His big, warm, soft body that you loved. You loved his big hands, his hugs, his little kisses all around your face and the more passionate ones planted in your lips. They made you sprout with joy and happiness, and the butterflies within you awakened.

"I'm serious, don't be sorry, Y/N." His gently tone broke the delicate silence.

You still didn't look him in the eyes. You furiously wiped your eye sockets. He cautiously took his thumb-tip and directed your chin and an angle. You finally met his eye. It wasn't full of anger or distrust like you has assumed, bun sympathy and pure love seemed from his sockets.

As you gazed into his loving stare, your face scrunched for a moment and you clutched your stomach. His once love filled eyes quickly shifted to alarmed ones.

"A-ah... ouch..." you grabbed your abdomen. You eventually felt a warm liquid pooling around you. It was none other than blood.

"Crap!" You shot up from the bed, looking at the bloodstain on the sheets, and then glancing at your own red-streaked legs.

"A-Asahi! What's going on?!" You helped frantically.

He was no longer alarmed, but confident and serious. "It's alright," he said coolly.

"B-but... the blood!"

He simply led you to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "You can rinse off."

You were still confused and scared, mostly scared because Asahi seemed like he knew exactly what was going on, and you had none. Zero. Zilch.

He sat on the toilet seat as you rinse doff your legs. "Some women bleed after losing their virginity. It's completely normal, so don't be alarmed." He said calmly, helping you own of the shower and wiping off your legs. You blushed as he did so.

"T/thanks... guess I should've known that... but what about the stain, Asahi?! I-I don't think blood comes out and those sheets looked really-"

"I have backups. Trust me, Y/N, everything's going to be juuuust fine." He winked and picked you up bridal style to the big shared bed.

You sat in his lap as you both looked out the window to your right. You shifted your position and now you where behind Asahi, playing with his hair.

"It's so soft..." you muttered.

He chucked in reply.

You didn't want to make a fuss, but to be frank, your crotch was really hurting. It stung like an open wound and felt raw and sore. You assumed it was normal.

You kissed the top of his head and went to the bathroom to take some pain pills. Your panties were annoying you, the touch cloth right up against where it hurt most was not cool. Not groovy at all.

You walked back to your room and slipped off your panties. Asahi looked surprised. "Y/N," he said.

"It just... kinda hurts down there," you pointed to below your waist. "It feels chafed, and I don't really want cloth rubbing up against it." His expresses dulled a bit, but not really. "I can put them on I guess."

"No no, do what makes you most comfortable!"

You two spent the rest of the day taking quietly and playing with one another's hair, and other cutesy things.