→ piercing

This one was requested by the glorious @Yabokok! Tysm for requesting!!

/

You were both kinda opposites. Asahi was timid and caring, and you were wild and daring! He declined your offers without hesitation to ride roller coasters or to pet your pet snake. (His name was Marshmello and he was very calm and cute!)

You colored your hair sometimes and got double piercings on your ears. You wore bangle bracelets and cool t-shirts. Buckle up army boots and leggings to top it off. You didn't wear too much makeup, but eyeliner every now and then. Despite your 'scary' appearance, you were super lovable and kind and a HUGE daredevil.

One time in third grade, a kid dared you to jump on the top of the big-kid slide. You fractured your foot but didn't shed a tear. As soon as you hit the ground, you yelled triumphantly. "Heck yeah!!"

Asahi's nervousness eliminated the chance of seeing him practice. You snuck into his games once in a while with a convincing disguise. You did get some odd glances but you didn't care, you wanted to see him play!

This particular day, you and your best friend (who was also a badass) and she got her belly button pierced a week earlier. "Aw dude that's frickin' awesome!" You said, admiring the purple bead on her stomach.

"I know, right!" She replied, chin in the air.

Then an idea floated into her simple mind. "Hey!" She pokes her tongue from the corner of her mouth. "Let's get out tongues pierced!"

~~

"Your bead looks so cute!" Your friend said.

You had picked out a F/C bead with a simplistic spherical shape. It didn't really feel like it was there. It was cold at first, but now it's just a warm little orb that rests on your tongue. You only really noticed it when you brushed your tongue against your teeth or the roof of your mouth.

"Oh man, wait 'till I show Asahi!" You boomed.

"Hah! He'll probably faint or something! That's going to be a riot!"

You two laughed as you walked back to the school. Ditching class was really fun.

After school, you decided to remain on the school grounds and surprise your boyfriend. Before his practice officially started, you waltzed over to the gym.

Usually before practice, they did a few blocks and spikes until Ukai showed up with Takeda.

You flattened yourself against the outside wall of the gym, and peeked in. You saw Asahi, talking to Daichi. Unfortunately for you, Tanaka saw you and boomed, "HEY, ASAHI!! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya erupted in laughter, making kissy-faces at him as he embarrassedly walked over to the doors. You flattened yourself against the wall again, waiting for him to emerge from the gym.

He did with a flushed expression. Tanaka and Noya joked all the time, but every time they did, he blushed like crazy.

"H-hey," he began. "What's up?" His tone edged with a nervousness.

"Don't worry, I'm not coming here to watch you."

His demeanor shifted, now more confident that your weren't going to be watching him.

"Guess what?!" You yelped excitedly.

He hummed in response, placing a hand on his hip.

The corners of your mouth twitched with a mischievous smile. You stood there for a moment just giggling a bit.

"What, Y/N? You're kinda creeping me out..."

Your smile reached a climax as your cutely expressed your tongue, the piercing gleaming in the sunlight.

His face was shocked for a moment, then quickly and effortlessly shifted in a curios one.

"Woah." He said, exhaling.

"I know right?! I got one F/N and it was so cool!"

"So you ditched class?" He said with a grin.

Your fingertips met each other in an ashamed expression. "Heh... kinda.."

"So, what does it feel like?" He said, examining the jewelry.

"Nothing really. You'd think it would be like a cold piece of metal but in truth, it's the opposite. I can't even really feel it. Although my tongue is a lil' sore."

"That's cool."

Asahi heard Ukai walk into the gym, getting trying ready to assemble practice.

Asahi leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips before going to practice.

"Hey, Asahi!" You said before he went.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna get a tattoo?!" You said, pointing to your forearm.

That's when he passed out. Oh well, his loss.