→swimsuit

You loved to swim. You loved how the cool water hit your skin when you took a dive. You loved doing flips underwater. You loved the splash fights and holding your breath contests. You loved it all. Ur now that you're older, you became more insecure about your body. You skinny and had great skin, but you just felt uncomfortable wearing anything tight or revealing, especially around Asahi.

"Hey Y/N," he said one day after school at your shared apartment, "the volleyball club's having a beach party tomorrow. We should go."

Beaches most likely meant swimming.

"Uh, you can go."

He seemed confused. "It's either we both go or we both don't. I'm not leaving you behind." you seemed upset, and he noticed this.

"What's wrong, Y/N? You always boasted about your swimming lessons as a child. I though you liked beaches and stuff?"

You slumped on the coach. "Yeah I love beaches, I just hate the bathing suits."

"Why? You look great in one."

"No I wouldn't. I hate how they feel, it's just so uncomfortable and just ew."

He sat next to you, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear.

"Well, I think you'd look amazing in one. But we don't have to go."

You felt guilty leaving him out of his team party. You had to made an unselfish decision.

"You have to take control of your thoughts, Y/N. Don't let them take over you."

You nodded. "I guess I could try something on..."

He kissed your cheek. "We're going to have a blast."

You went shopping the next day and picked out something like this

As you arrived, you wedged your toes in the soft, warm sand. It felt good. You missed it.

You were wearing a towel over you, you still felt a little insecure, but Asahi was like a walking supper doll.

He laid out a towel next to the others. He put his hair up into a messy bun. You were still enveloped in the towel. He grabbed your hand. "C'mon, let's get in."

He tugged at the towel a bit and let it fall to the ground. He blushed a little. "You look-"

"Damn it I knew it was too revealing!"

"No, I was going to say beautiful." He kissed your forehead.

His soft hand guided you to the water. You dipped your foot in. It was cold. Asahi didn't mind it.

"Get in with me!"

You shook your head and shivered. He put on a mischievous smile and grabbed you and swung you on his back, a piggy back ride.

"Asahi... don't do anything you'll regret..."

"Hmm? You mean like THIS!" and with the word 'this' he flung you forward into the cold water. You shot back up and your (color of hair) hair was a wet mess.

You grabbed your forearms and shivered vigorously. Asahi laughed.

"J-jerk..." you sad through chattering lips.

He grabbed you again. This time, you used his back as a sunning rack. Soaking up his warmth along from the sun's. You were dry in no time.