→panic attack

You had terrible anxiety. The worst. You took pills, had a little stuffed animal, but the best remedy was Asahi. When he was with you, you felt protected, like nothing could go wrong.

The way it felt when he kissed you made you do backflips inside. The way it made everything okay when his warm body drained the anxiety away.

It was a stormy day. The lighting cracked open the sky and the thunder shattered the peaceful silence in the apartment. The wind howled outside and the lights flickered.

Your eyes widened. You began to breath heavily. You began to hyperventilate.

Asahi was kind and understanding. He knew you hated storms and your crippling anxiety washed over you like a cold tsunami.

He rushed over to you and picked you up bridal style. He sat with you on the couch and rocked a little bit.

You gripped his body and buried your scared face into his neck.

"Ughhhhh......" you groaned.

"It's okay, I'm right here. Nothing will happen to you."

His voice was smooth and soothing like honey. Like an epipen was injected to you, your worries faded into nothing.

You took a deep breath. "Thank you so much, Asahi. I really needed that.

"Anytime, Y/N."

He got up and handed you a blanket. He walked to kitchen and made some warm soothing tea with honey globs and herbal scents.

You smelled it. It smelled good.

The storm died away into just light rain. Asahi sat next to you under the blanket. He put on the tv and you turned on movie. Your fingers interlaced and intertwined with each other's. You traced his fingernails with your light finger tips.

"Asahi?"

He hummed in response.

"Sometimes I panic about you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when will you ask me to marry you?"

His jaw dropped.