→ "girl" party

As you walked the halls, girls were passing around a flyer. You got a glance of it. Rokuro, one of the most popular girls, was having a girl party at her house.

Within a few minutes you realized that every girl in your grade was invited. A few proper made weird looks at you in the halls or snickered at you. You couldn't find out why. That was, until lunch.

As you went to get a soda from the dispensing machine, you heard two girls whisper beside you.

"Yeah she's dating Asahi."
"You mean the 30 year old? He's creepy."
"Yeah that guy. Rokuro told me that's why she wasn't invited. 'No creeps allowed' she said."

You almost dropped you soda from surprise. That's the reason? Because of Asahi? And for the record, he's 18!!

The rest of the day you felt a little gloomy. When the bell rang, you waited for Asahi out front like everyday. The first minute or two was silent.

"So," Asahi began, "how was your day?"

You grunted in response. You glanced at the huddle of girls across the street. They were on their way to Rokuro's place.

"Dammit..." you whispered to yourself softly.

"What was that?" Asahi said.

"Nothing."

He noticed you were acting different. You two were approaching your apartment, it was in sight. You both walked up the stairs and he unlocked the door.. you sat your backpack down and stormed off to your room and flung yourself underneath your blankets.

You never had too many friends. You've never been to very many parties, either. You wished you could go, oh so badly! You sniffles and few tears fell.

You tried to keep quiet, you didn't want to worry Asahi with your childish issues.

You heard the door unlock and open. It took him a few sniffles to realize that you were crying.

"A-Ah! Is everything alright, Y/N?" He sat down on the end of the bed. He tugged the blanket a little, just enough to reveal your head and torso. He saw your wet lashes and sad expression. He leaned in.

"What's wrong?" he asked in such a sweet voice it made you want to cry every more. You were acting pathetic. You were crying over a party.

You had to tell him. You knew he wouldn't let this blow over.

He began to stroke the ends of your hair and asked once more, but softly this time. "What's wrong, Y/N."

You sniffed. "Every girl in the grade got invited to a party except me. I overheard some girls talking about it and they said it was because I was dating you. I don't regret anything about us, Asahi. I just wish people could push past your appearance and realize that your just a big softie." you chuckled a little bit at the end.

"I just wish I could've gone. I know it's a dumb thingy o be crying over, but it really sucks when your already have concrete reputation. Especially a bad rep."

He stopped stroking your hair. "I'm sorry. That is bad. You know I can change how I look anytime."

Alarm flashed in your eyes. You sat up and sat next to him. "Oh no, Asahi. I love the way you look. Please don't change it."

He could see your sadness glimmering in your wet eyes. He wished he could do something he really did. Then, an idea popped into his head.

He stood up and went into the bathroom. He came out with some of your makeup, a hairbrush, a hair tie, nail polish, and a magazine.

He came in and dropped all of the items on the bed. He stood up and huffed. "We can have our own 'girl' party!" He said a matter-of-factly.

You giggled a bit. He was serious. "Really?" you said.

"Yeah! Those girls sound like obvious bitches so screw them! Let's have our own!" His confident expression spread to your face.

Screw them. "Yeah! Thanks, Asahi!"

He sat on the bed. You grabbed all of your supplies. "You're going to be my model though." You said, playfully swinging the hairbrush.

Fear flashed in his eyes. "O-okay. What do I do?"

"Just stay still."

You spent the next few hours brushing his hair, teaching him how to braid, you painted his nails a hot pink and attempted to do his makeup but he really didn't want to.

He turned around and attempted to braid your hair. He then sloppily painted your nails. It was cute how hard he was trying.

At the end of the night. You both looked great, well, mostly Asahi. He tried his best on you, but it kinda went downhill.

You gazed at each other in the mirror. It took a second before you both bursted out laughing. Hysterical laughing. After you tired yourselves out from giggling, you both threw yourselves on the bed.

You turned to face him. "Thanks. That was better than any party anyone could ever throw."

"Your welcome. I'm just glad you feel better. Now could you help me get this junk off my face?"

You chuckled and leaned in for a big kiss.

"There goes the lipstick." you said.