→period || pt. 2

If he loved you, how could he say something so senseless?

Your muffled crying became louder. The pain mixed with the anxiety made you want to scream. You had worked way to hard to screw it up now. All he has to do is break your virginity one time and BAM! You could get pregnant. It would be so easy for him.

"Dammit... Asahi..." you gripped the bed sheets as another knot came about. You really wanted him beside you, but his words had really hurt your feeling.

"Gah!" you yelled into your pillow.

Asahi stood up from the couch and opened the door a bit, where he saw you violently writhing in pain under the covers. This didn't look normal.

You were thrashing about, your toes curling and tears streaming down your face. You could feel yourself sweating a bit. You were trembling as another pain swept over your body, making it jerk. Your head flew back, letting out a scream of pain.

"Y-Y/N!!" Asahi yelled as he rushed over to you. He stroked your side as he bent down to face you.

Your eyes looked wild and you were slightly drooling. You couldn't take it. It was too much. Asahi's face looked so worried it made you want to wail. "This isn't right." he whispered as he picked you up bridal style.

He opened the door and started to run down the sidewalk.

You tried to ask him where he was taking you, but your throat felt too dry. You felt bad for thrashing in his arms, but you simply couldn't help it.

You felt something wet drip on your cheek. You glanced up for a moment to see Asahi crying. It made you want to cry even more than you already were.

"Asahi... make it... STOP! Make the pain stop, Asahi..." you muttered.

You saw him approaching the hospital as he barged through the door to the front desk. "Please help me! She's been thrashing for over 30 minutes now. She can't talk and she's in so much pain..." he sniffed. "Please help her." he started to sob as he looked at your pain filled gaze and wet face. "Please..."

The nurse gasped and grabbed a gurney. "Oh dear! Over here!" she exclaimed.

Asahi placed you down in it and you almost fell off. The thrashing was more intense than earlier.

"D-Doctor!!" The nurse yelled. A man in a white coat and blonde hair bolted from a hallway.

The nurse and the doctor both put straps around your arms and legs.

"What're you doing to her?" you heard Asahi exclaim.

"We have to keep her down." The doctor replied calmly. He pulled out a syringe, and your vision went blurry. Your legs and arms fell limp and everything went black.

~

You woke up with a gasp, expecting feel pain. Instead you found blinding light from a window and Asahi sleeping on a chair beside you. You glanced at the clock. It was 1:00 PM. You must've stayed overnight.

You looked at your arms and legs. Your arms had IVs in the them and your legs felt sore. You shifted your legs to see what they felt like. For some reason, they felt distant and odd. You were just glad there was no more pain.

When you shifted your legs, the blankets ruffled together and Asahi shot up awake. He rushed over to your side.

"Y/N! Are you alright? How do you fell? Oh man, I was so scared! I don't know what to do I thought your were gonna die and-" He rubbed his eyes as tears fell. He grabbed your weak hand.

"Y/N, I was so scared."

You blinked at him. You still hadn't completely forgiven him for what the stupid thing he said.

"What... what happened?"

"It was a complication in your abdomen. Turns out a virus was eating out your stomach, and we stopped it just in time. Your stomach hasn't fully recovered, though. But in a few days and with some medicine, it'll be good as new."

"Hm. So not the period?"

"Not the period."

You gazed in his watery eyes. They were full of love and worry and fear. You gently pulled back your hand.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" he said, surprised at your sudden motion.

Your throat closed up as test welled up. You cry too much. You couldn't cry now, you had to express what you felt clearly to Asahi.

Your eyes became watery anyway.

"Why would you say something so stupid like that?"

He looked confused. "Say what?"

"You boldly assumed I wanted to get pregnant. Do you realize how upset that made me?" You said with a sniff.

He wiped away your tears with his thumb and caressed your cheek. "I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean anything by it. I just thought we would be together forever."

"I never said we weren't, Asahi. It's just, it's takes one time to get pregnant! If I got pregnant now, all of my dreams and hard work would be out of the window!"

His guilty gaze met your furious one. "I'm very sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I really didn't. But you do know I wouldn't do those things without your consent right? I would never try to get you pregnant unless you were 110% sure you wanted to." his confident voice faded into a little one. "Plus 👉👈 I'm to scared anyway. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"I forgive you, just be please be smart with that thing." You pointed at his pants.

He blushed and made an embarrassed expression. "Yeah. I will." He kissed your cheek.

He moves the chair closer to your bed. You turned around and he gently played with your hair.

It was silent for a few moments until he shattered it.

"I think I get it now." he said.

"Hm?"

"Periods do suck."

You blinked and turned around. You pressed your forehead to his and your lips brushed his and you went in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Totally."