See The Party, The Ballgowns

Virgil was walking to Logan's house again, as the eleven year old said he had something to show him. Despite the spring-turning-summer air being hot, Virgil felt content in the hoodie Logan gave him for Christmas when they were nine.

It was XXL in mens, meaning it absolutely enveloped him, going a bit below his knees and way past his hands. It was a dark purple, with a plaid pattern and a white drawstring. The inside was really soft too, it being a pastel purple to contrast with the outside.

He finally arrived, about to ring the doorbell before the front door slammed open, making Virgil almost fall over in fear. Arms wrapped around him before he could hit the ground, and tugged him back upright.

When Virgil wasn't terrified out of his mind, he saw Logan pulling him inside by the sleeve, shutting the door behind them. Then he was dragged to the living room where Logan sat him down.

"Hello to you too," Virgil huffed, watching the fifth grader grab something from the kitchen before coming back and showing Virgil a weird box thing.

He observed as Logan flipped it open and watched amazed as two screens turned on.

"Mom found this for sale," Logan explained, and scooted closer so Virgil could see better. "It's called a 3DS. You play video games on it."

"What kind?" Virgil asked quietly, watching Logan select a game with a weird looking circle on it.

"All sorts! I wanted to show you this one because it has a weird concept. It's called 'Pokémon', and the goal is to beat everybody using creatures you catch."

Virgil rose an eyebrow, watching the loading screen.

"I know right!" Logan said as if Virgil spoke his confusion. "Wanna help me figure it out?"

Virgil nodded, watching the intro. He had to admit, he really liked the music.