Part 18

After spending that afternoon together the boys saw each other very little, due to their commitments, but they continued to talk on the cell phone or by messages on Line.

One afternoon they met at the university courtyards, Frong was with some colleagues, so Thara decided to write to his cell phone.

Thara: Kitty 🐱

Frong: hello

Thara: can you get close to the court?

Frong immediately he turned to that spot and he saw Thara as handsome as ever in his medical gown.

Frong: I'm coming 😉

It was no longer necessary to beg his guy so much to get closer he was almost his man.

He quickly went to where Thara was and he said:

-Uhmmm good to see you around here, Frong said with a tender and shy smile

- Did you miss me?

- uhmmm, yes a little.

- I love that, and tell me ... when will you let me taste your lips? I'm dying to kiss you

- We can't talk about this here, Frong said ,  those were very private topics and he didn't want his friends to realize that he had something with the university doctor.

- Then when ?, thara asked. He wanted an answer.

Frong did not answer anything

-I have to go. He said and he tried to walk away.

-Wait, Thara held him by the wrist and Thara asked , Do you like me? ...

Frong turned and looked him in the eye.

- I want you to prove it to me...

-Uhmmm, let's talk about this somewhere else, ok?

- Ok, I'll pick you up tonight at your house. I don't want any excuses! He released him and he went to the enfermery

He turned to where frong was and he said:

- I'll pick you up  at 8, and he winked at him.

Frong, could not do anything but sighed and he went to his classes, however he was thinking how it would show Thara that he liked him very much.

Later that day...

-Mae, I'll hang out with Thara for a while. Frong said while he was looking at the mirror and fixing his hair.

-Is a date? His mother asked a little curiously.

-Uhmmm, yep.

-Oiii, that's exciting , then things between you are going well.

- Uhmm so far well ...

Frong felt his cell phone vibrate, it was Thara who was outside waiting for him

-Ma, I love you, Thara is here for me. See you later.

- Ok darling. Heyy, I give you permission to be late tonight.

-MAE !!! Frong felt ashamed.

Mrs. Malee was an accomplice of Thara, she just wanted to see her son happy, She hasn't seen him that excited in a long time

Frong got in thara's vehicle and he greeted him.

-Good evening Dr.Thara. He said smiling

Thara kept smiling, his kitten was very handsome and his smile melted him.