Additional chapter - 4 weird 😜 the end

Dear readers ... the last chapter of this fanfic. I hope you like it. Thank you all for your support, for each comment and for each vote. It is really you and all your love that inspires me to continue writing. 

 I published this chapter  today August 4 because it's  the birthday of our baby Shane (Frong). If you have not sent a little message of love  on his social  networks, do it !!! hehehe.

- My lil bear. That how Frong called his boyfriend affectionately.

-Yes my kitty

-Baby my friends invited us to Pattaya for the weekend.

-Let's go .Frong said excitedly to Thara

-Kitty, I have to work this weekend

-Do something about it ! I want to go, all my friends will be there . I don't want to go alone. Come on, say yes? Will you go with me? It's a couple's weekend!

Just imagine the two of us enjoying the beautiful beaches of Pataya, watching the sunset together ....

Frong begged him to go.

-Okay I'll try to change my shift for this weekend, ok?

-Thanks my love, I love you so much!!!

-I love you too.

Immediately Frong called Duen.

-Hi Duen

-I've already told your cousin, but he insists on working because he has a shift for this weekend , I begged him as much as I could ...

-Hahahaha, he is so responsible he prefers to work to spend a weekend in pataya with his boyfriend and his friends.

-Duen, why don't you call him too? Push him a little. I don't want to go alone!

-Ok, ok, I'll call him. Don't worry ...

While Thara was having lunch he heard his cell phone ringing.

-Cousin Duen , what a miracle you're calling me?

- Don't say that P'Thara, I think so much about you that I included you on our trip to Pattaya, you can't say no, Frong is very excited. Also, we reserved the best room in the house for you?

-Really?

-Why would I lie? Bohn and I decided to leave the biggest room for Frong and you !!

-Ok, ok. I'll arrange something here at the clinic and I'll be joining you.

The next day.... very early in the morning....

-Thara !, where are you? I told you to pick me up at 6

-Baby, don't worry, I'm just around your house.

-Ok, I'll wait for you.

They went to Duen's house, from where they would leave to Pattaya.

-Good morning guys, how good everyone is doing, together.

- Frong and Thara can come with us, Duen said. They'd go in Bohn's truck

They finished packing everything in the truck and left for their destination. Thara was very excited, it was a long time since he went to the beach. So they got on the road and they headed immediately their road trip. it was a 2 hours trip from Bangkok to Pattaya.

LOVE EMERGENCYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें