Additional chapter - Jealous...😒

Thara was on his shift at the clinic, during his break he decided to  called his boyfriend , he already missed him

-Honey, how are you? he asked him

- Hello my love? I'm fine at home with my Mae.

- How are you feeling ?, no more nauseas?

-No, do not worry! You better tell me what time you will leave your shift ...

-In 2 hours then I'll go home

- Uhmmm, why don't you stay here at my house! Tomorrow is your day off , right?

-Uhmmm, yes

-we should spend more time as a family, don't  you think? I don't want to leave my mom alone. Now I spend more time with you than with her.

-Okay, wait for me then. In 2 hours I'll be at your house. I love you my kitty

-I love you too my doctor.

-Bye

While Frong and his mom had dinner.

-Mae, I inviteded Thara to spend the weekend with us here at home , I hope it doesn't bother you.

-Aww son, how is it going to bother me,I love Thara as if he were one of sons, he is a good man, he is also very handsome and fun, I love that he comes home so we can spend some time together ...

-Do you really like my boyfriend that much, Ma?

-Yes, he is my favorite son-in-law !!!

After a little more conversation, his mother said goodbye and she went to her bedroom. Frong decided to organize  his room. He wanted his boyfriend to sleep as comfortable as possible . It was the first time he had slept in his house, and he wanted to give a good impression.

He put an extra robe in his bathroom, a toothbrush and everything Thara might need. He was very anxious, he wanted him to come soon.

Frong decided to wait for him in the living room ...

-While he was checking his cell phone, he received a message from Thara.

-Kitty I'm already at your house, can you wait for me, I don't want to ring the bell I don't want to wake up my mother-in-law.

It was already after 10 at night

-Okay, I'm here at the door waiting for you ..

Thara got out of her vehicle, took his backpack and he walked to the entrance, it was a long walk to the front door, Frong's house was  like a mansion.

He saw his boy waiting for him at the front door, he was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt and he was smiling ... he seemed so excited as if he had not seen him in days ...

Thara ran to hug him.

-Uhmmmm, love ... I missed you.

-I missed you too baby.

-mmmmm you smell so good and he gave him a peck in the mouth

-Come in ... Frong said. Are you hungry? I'll keep your dinner for you. Come, I'll heat it for you. And he took him to the kitchen.

Frong had become a housewife with his future husband ...

-Uhmmm I love to see you like this, so affectionate and careful with me. You look so sexy!