Part 25

The next day Thara had to be very early in the clinic, but he got up late , so he got ready as fast as he could, took his backpack and his robe. he took the keys to his car and when he was openening the door of his garage there was something that blocked the way.

-WOW, what is this! Thara said surprised.

It was a tandem bike, those bicycles you can ride as a couple with a huge bow that adorned it.

- It can't be true , it's beautiful! Thara was smiling and at the same time he wanted to cry, he knew it was a gift from his kitten. There was a card, so he immediately opened it, it said.

I am not that good at expressing myself with words... Can you forgive me? Hmmm I hope you still want me to go for a ride with you ?

Xoxo,

Your kitty

Frong after class decided to go directly to the clinic, he needed to talk to Thara.

- Good afternoon, could you talk to Dr. Thara, Frong asked the nurse who was at the reception

- Yes, of course, please allow me a minute.

Thara was talking to a patient in the hallway.

- Dr Thara, excuse me. A young man is looking for you.

Thara immediately turned around and saw his kitten, his heart wanted to jump out of hhis chest. So he went to see him immediately.

- Hello my lov.. .(he didn't saycompletely the word love) Frong, what are you doing here? Did you have an appointment?

- Uhmmm, yes ..., Frong just lied. Could you give me a few minutes of your time?

-Yes of course. Let's go to my office.

Frong entered and Thara closed the door. I did not want interruptions at this time.

-Tell me, how I can help you? Thara pretended not to have received the gift.

- Uhmmm, did you receive my gift? I want to apologize. I did not let you explain what happened that day, there were many things at the time, what I heard the nurses talk about and then what I saw when I got to your office ... please forgive me, I did not want to tell you everything I said that day. The kitten said while ducking its head down.

- Frong, look at me. Thara took his hands.

- Love, there is nothing to forgive, excuse me for not spending more time, for not introducing my cousin who is a flirty woman. Come here, I need my medicine.

Frong immediately threw himself into the arms of his beloved, he had missed him so much. Thara hugged him very tight and said

- You know, I loved the gift, I'm dying to take a ride on that bike with you.

- I knew you would love it.

- I really missed you kitty. Thara said to him

- And I missed you too my doctor.

Thara caressed his face and smiled, Do you know what else did I miss? Thara asked Frong

-My kisses He said smiling

- Yes, give me one, I need it now

Frong kissed him and placed his arms behind Thara's neck and Thare hugged him around his waist and brought him closer to his body. It was a kiss with a lot of love and passion.