Additional Chapter 1- Banana 😋🍌

It was a perfect day to go for a ride using the tandem bike Frong had given him.

-Love, hurry up, we must go out now or the weather will get hotter. Thara said to Frong.

Frong was in the bathroom changing his clothes, Thara had bought him special cycling clothes.

-Frong love, hurry up !!! Thara was desperate

-Love, do you really want me to use these clothes ???. I feel strange.

The clothes were too tight to his body, it was not the style of Frong, he loved loose clothing, he wore clothes larger than his regular size, so wearing that licra and tight cycling shirt were very uncomfortable .

So he came out, not quite sure of himself. Frong combed his hair back and adjusted the lycra. He looked very handsome.

- Wow You look handsome, Thara said.

His boyfriend had a very cute body, and with those clothes he stood out too much. Especially his beautiful, toned butt ... for which Thara sighed.

-Don't make that face, you look really nice! . Thara smiled.- Come closer, let me apply sunscreen to your face, I don't want those harmful UV rays to damage your skin I love your porcelain face !!

-Uhmmmm, Thara. Aren't we going too far right ?, Frong asked worried, he did not have the physique of Thara, who was an almost professional cyclist. His body, his legs were very well designed and trained for that.

- Don't worry that we will not go very far and also you can not back down, you gave me the bike, so you have to go with me, I can't ride it alone. Thara was saying while applying the sunscreen.

- Ok. Let me apply a little to your face. Thara kept smiling as his boyfriend consented. are you very happy right? Frong asked.

-As I had never been

Frong also smiled and kissed him tenderly

-Let's go!

They finished enlisting, it was time to go out. Frong had not seen him well but those tight clothes made his Dr. Thara stand out from all angles. He did have an enviable figure.

Thara noticed that his boyfriend was looking at him, and he asked him - do you like what you see?

- A lot !!!, I will have to scare anyone who comes to look at you on the road

-What do you say??? Who? Thara said surprised

Frong just laughed ..

-You will see....

Thara put on his helmet and he helped Frong put on his.

Thara was in first place and pedaling hard , while Frong asked him to slow down, he was tired after almost an hour of pedaling on the road. It was a nice day to do it but too hot.

-Love. Stop, I can't ride it anymore! I'm tired.

Thara immediately stopped, his kitten was exhausted and he was as fresh as he had barely ridden the bike.

- Ok, let's stop for a while, so you can rest. They stopped at the side of the road, where one or another vehicle passed.

- I'm definitely not made for this sport.

-Don't say that, you just need to practice more and soon we will be a good team, you and I are, don't you think? We can go to the gym together.

- how? if you are in the clinic all the time, you will not go with me !!.