Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

Miss Abby has tried to wake Mackenzie up about a million times, but no matter how hard we try, Mackenzie will not get up. I can't believe her! Miss Abby has work to do at the studio, and Mackenzie is too young to be left here! We have so much work to do, the competition in Phoenix, Arizona is in two days, and she still can't do any of the lyrical moves or our trio! If she doesn't hurry up, Miss Abby will replace Mackenzie in the trio. But if she ditches the trio, Chloe and Kendall will be upset. Well, who cares about Kendall, but Chloe is like my big sister! I don't want her to be sad! Mackenzie will not ruin this for Chloe. It's not fair! She is such an ungrateful little brat. Mackenzie will not get away with this.

Mackenzie has finally woken up and now she is taking her time to get ready. If she doesn't watch out, Miss Abby will deprive her of all of this, and she will have only dance clothes to wear and she'll have to sleep on the floor. How would she like that? Maybe it would teach her a lesson though... Mackenzie is finally in the car and we can go now. Miss Abby is working hard for us and Mackenzie doesn't even care! She is so selfish. She only cares about herself.

This is pretty short too, I can't really think about what to say about Maddie. There may or may not be a plot twist coming soon so if you want more, comment 'update' so I know you like my story!!                                                                                                                                                                                        Steph xoxo😀😀💖💖