𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 (𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿)

yet again i've run out of ideas so me and liablueheart wrote spin off's of one of eachothers oneshots
^^hers is in her book also titled 'new school'
♪crush- souly had

y/n~ your name

l/n~ (your) last name

c/n~ crush's name

c/l/n~ crush's last name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

♡︎

'New school, new start' my mum had told me.

That was bullshit. I was doing perfectly fine in my old school. I had loads of friends, was staying on top of schoolwork and never got into trouble, so why did I have to move now at the annoying age of 16, where everybody had been long settled in already?

I sighed and slammed the front door shut behind me, just to slightly indicate to my mum how pissed off I was. Smoothing down my new school skirt I started heading down the road, longingly looking in the opposite direction where loads of kids from my old school were heading towards the bus stop. 

I caught sight of my old friends, giving them a sad wave to which they returned the gesture. Though in reality, we would forget each other by the end of the year, our friendship thrown away just like that all because of my mum. 

I caught sight of another girl wearing the same purple uniform as I was, a little ahead of me on the path. She turned around and caught sight of me, giving me a smile and beckoning me with one hand to come join her.

"Hi I'm B/F/N!" The girl exclaimed. 

'Oh thank god she's nice.' I thought, sighing in relief.

"I'm Y/N and-" An irritating pain started in my shoulder, making me shake it violently to try and get the itch out as my hands were full. "-are these blazers always so goddamn itchy?" I asked to which B/F/N just laughed in reply.

"No don't worry. This uniform is always so uncomfortable when you first wear it but don't worry," She sympathetically patted me shoulder "you'll get used to it in the end, sweetie"

We both burst out into laughter as we approached the big, modern school building. Students were all scattered in a sea of purple around the campus, looking like they really took pride in their school and themselves. 

"Wow no wonder mum wanted to send me here. This school looks like a more relaxed military" I mused to myself, just as I caught sight of a group of boys and some girls by a large weeping willow. 

"What're you staring at- OH that's just C/N and his friends. They're pretty popular and C/N is so good-looking, I mean have you seen his fan club?

But before I could get a good look a shrill bell rang off in the distance, signalling for the school day to begin. 

~

B/F/N gave me a brief tour during registration, with the permission of the from tutor Mrs Stephens of course, before I was ushered away to chemistry. I took a quick glance through the window in the door to find that the lesson had already started.