A Falling Star

Jack made his way out of the garden and headed towards the street. His heart was heavy from what he had heard before, but he never lost his good mood. Despite of all the odds, he was sure that he would meet her again. He walked down the road, whistling cheerfuly. He reached his one-room home and got in. He was hungry so he decided to make a sandwich. He added quickly all the ingredients, he grabbed a can of orange juice and went outside again. It was late in the night, but Jack could never sit in one place for too long. He always needed to do something. He always had an unlimited energy and always was on a hurry. Jack was the type of person who would get bored with everything after a bit of time and who would immediatly start to descover something else. He always thought that life was all about experiences and that it was too short to waste even a single minute of it.

He headed towards the harbour, while singing his favorite melody. He sat at a bench next to the water and started eating and drinking. Everything was peaceful around him. When he finished his food, he stood up and walked at the beach. After a lot of walking he made it. The seaside road was always packed with people. Now, nobody was around. He never had a watch, but he could always tell the time seeing the sun's light or the movement at the streets. He stood infront of the sea and stared at it's vastness. He always had good vibes around him and a lot of friends. This time, however, he felt kind of lonely. For the last couple of years, he had formed a unique relationship with Lora. Now, she would have to leave. Now, that he was only by himself, he realised how much he would miss her company. He always was optimistic, however. He always thought that if things don't go well, you can make them be. He sighed and he did the first thing that came to his mind.

He took off his T-shirt and dived into the sea. The water was cool and pleasant. He swam until he reached a buoy and turned back. He let himself realax onto the surface of the water and the little breeze move him in it's own will. He stared at the stars above him. With the corner of his eye he saw something lighting. He turned his head. A star from the deapths of the sky, strolled down to the mortal universe. Within seconds it was vanished behind some far mountains.

Jack closed his eyes and made his wish.

Let all the fallen stars find the power to rise again...

And with that he got off the water to take the road back to his poor home.

Just a sort one. Thanks for reading ;)