13th June 2013

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
보라해!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

FROM THIS

TO THIS ✨💕

TO THIS ✨💕

Map of the soul : 7 is not an album title created for nothing

Map of the soul : 7 is not an album title created for nothing.Instead,it consist of hidden meanings behind the number itself.

The number 7 this year make everything special for the boys as it potrays the number of member in the group which are 7, with 7 passion hearts through the 7 years fighting upon achieving their dreams of being a great singer as they make the last ; the 7th color of the rainbow as a persona of their simbolic loves towards their beloved ones also the fans.

The 7th color of rainbow mentioned is purple/violet as it brings the meaning of their love towards the fans will last long until the end as purple/violet is the last colour of the rainbow .

보라해 - borahae! ( I purple you! 💜💜💜 )

#bts #btsarmy #jin #rm #yoongi #jimin #jhope #taehyung #jungkook #7yearswithbts #7yearstoEternity #2020withbts

Sorry for not updating again but hey! i got all giddy to express and confess my thoughts which running in my head through this 7 years along with them.Just like them,i've been through a lot to pass to a freedom which i crave for ; being myself and contain myself with everything i love around me.They are like a source of a light,brightening our soul to a great future and burning passion.They would like us to be in their field ; a successful life with full of feelings.This thing just bring us at ease with everything they pour through the musics and endless attention they gave.Such a wonderful band,aren't they?

ANYWAY!
Let me know your thoughts and opinion regarding this year's celebration and also how do you feel upon their up coming activities.Will they disband so soon than we expect? ☹️ SAY NO!! 😭

( P/s : Tak payah terangkan dalam english pun tak pe! Author sengaja je gedik² nak speaking 🤣 Sebenarnya author ikhlas nak dengar luahan korang.Speak urself! dan beritahu sesama army yang lain apa yang korang takut dan insecure sangat ☹️ Kalau tak faham apa yg author cakap kat atas,jangan malu² untuk tanya! Boleh dm kalau malu sangat 😊 Secret kita berdua je tau 😜 Thank you! 💕 )