𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬--♡︎--

-𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧soyeon treats sooyoung as her own daughter ever since trainee days

𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧
soyeon treats sooyoung as her own daughter ever since trainee days. they were definitely one of the closest ones in the group. both bonded over their music taste and helped each other grow ever since they were trainees.
"when I first met sooyoung she was so quiet and I wasn't able to get close to her until we were assigned in the same group for monthly evaluations. Ever since then we became very close."

-𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠miyeon and sooyoung both have a soft spot for each other

-𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩-
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
miyeon and sooyoung both have a soft spot for each other. when they interact they both become shy and nervous. the two are the purest amongst the group.
"when I entered cube I saw this girl with nice proportions standing in-front of the door to the vocal room. she was outside the door waiting for her turn. I was about to tell sooyoung not to stand in that side because the door opens that way. But then the door flew open and hit her which made her hold her nose in pain. I thought she was very pretty but hard to get close to."

-𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐥 best friend 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨the two both know many languages and talk to each other in korean, English,Thai, and Taiwanese

𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨
the two both know many languages and talk to each other in korean, English,Thai, and Taiwanese. during trainee period sooyoung taught Minnie Taiwanese and Minne taught her Thai. Both learned english when they were in their country so when communicating with each other they used a mix of languages causing the other members to get confused.
"we were taking a language class for korean. during the class I said to sooyoung that I thought she was korean. She said she is but she is half taiwanese so the company made her take the class. i asked her that in English because I wasn't good at korean that time but what surprised me was that she responded in perfect english. so then I asked her if she could teach me korean which she agreed to."