𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠--♡︎--

𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘
the sound of high heels echoed throughout the room. A assistant entered gidle's dance practice room with some news.
"hello pd-nim would like you to visit his office"
they all walked to the office and sat down on the brown chairs. a small girl walked in shyly and took a seat across the group.
"as you remember sooyoung was supposed to debut as a member of gidle with you. Due to some difficulties she was held back. I have decided to add her to your group. For deciding positions I will leave them up to you. please help her get comfortable with schedules and others. that is all for today. dismissed."
they all left and went back to the dance practice room and were left alone.
"SOOYOUNG!"they all shouted as they were surprised to see her after so many months.
Before she could speak everyone ran and gave her a welcoming hug.
"please l-let me b-breathe"sooyoung said desperately
all the members let go and sat in front of her.
"wow I haven't seen you for so long, where were you!"Minnie says
"Hmm oh I was training with the others and since y'all were busy preparing stuff I didn't have a chance to visit."
"wait so you're finally joining or group"shuhua says as she still tries to process what happened.
"mhmm"
"that means you're debuting with us"
"mhmm
"wait!so you're now the youngest!omggg I always wanted to have someone younger than me!ayyy" shuhua says as she goes to hug sooyoung again
"ah wait we still have to decide positions."soyeon says "so we all know that soo is talented in rapping and dancing. ah since we don't have a lead rapper and lead dancer soo will occupy those positions.agree?"
everyone nodded their head in agreement while sooyoung felt very pressured to do well.
They enjoyed the rest of the day happily. Talking and laughing with each other.