𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞

The vocal and dance teacher came in to show them the redistribution of parts. They headed to the recording booth where they recorded latata.
"ya!soo want to go to the café since we are both done"soojin said
sooyoung replies with a nod and the two headed down.
"hmm I'll get a americano"they both said in unison which earned a small giggle from both of them.
"so what have you been up to soo we haven't talked in awhile."soojin said as that both waited for their drink.
"hmm oh you know the regular, waking up early, practice, practice, and more practice..oh!look it's hui-"
soojin covered her mouth before sooyoung could finish speaking.
"shush we broke up" soojin said as she removed her hand from sooyoung's mouth
sooyoung's eyes widened as she looked between Hui and soojin.
"YOU WHA-"
soojin then once again covered sooyoung's mouth so hui wouldn't come their way.
"Stop yelling, I don't want him to come our way."
"ahhh why though. You two looked nice together"
"I don't know he was too overprotective. I didn't really like it. He thinks we're friends now but I don't know it's kinda awkward"soojin said as she picked up the two drinks
"wait so if I call hui over here"
"don't you dare or I will smack you"
"Damn okay"sooyoung said with surrendering hands.
Unluckily for soojin, hui spotted them and started walking their way. A small evil grin appeared on sooyoung's face which earned a death glare from soojin.
"hey!I heard that soo will be joining gidle,"Hui said as he patted Sooyoung's head.
"wow you already know but yeah I will be joining soojin's group"sooyoung said putting an emphasis on "soojin."
she then took a quick glance at soojin to see how she reacts. Only to be greeted with a glare that could literally melt someone.
"If only glares could kill I would be dead right now"sooyoung thought
Some of the pentagon members came in which hui bid a goodbye and left to go to his members.
"Are you asking for a death wish,"soojin said sternly.
Sooyoung only giggled and ran to the recording booth before she gets killed.