𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧

today idle are attending a fan meeting to promote their new song. They all went to a long table and sat down with fans cheering their names. The order was soyeon, minnie, soojin, miyeon, shuhua, sooyoung, yuqi from left to right.
Sooyoung was busy talking to a fan when she felt something in her head. She got startled and realized yuqi put a fish hat on her head.
Sooyoung remained unbothered as Yuqi kept on putting more hats and other accessories on the younger.
"Ya! Yuqi stop bothering Soo!"shuhua scolded
"want to join me"yuqi said mischievously
At first Shuhua hestited by then joined while laughing.
Sooyoung just continued talking to the fans while getting slightly annoyed by the two next to her. When she finished talking to the fan she glared at yuqi and shuhua.
"It's getting heavy stopppp"sooyoung whined and tried taking all the gifts off when she heard her fans complain
"Fine. I will keep them in just for you nevies!"sooyoung said
Yuqi and Shuhua high fives each other and the fans cheered.
"Wow,"Minnie said when she saw the catastrophe on Sooyoung's head and arms.
"Unnie help meee"sooyoung said pleadingly with a small pout.
"no thanks!"minnie said and turned around on her heels
"Mean unnie"sooyoung said
After a while the fan sign was coming to end and everyone was waving bye to the fans.
Uh-oh was playing in the back and sooyoung was dancing to it for the fans not wanting to leave. Shuhua then came up and joined her causing Soyeon to drag them back. Sooyoung have a small wink and blew a kiss to the fans before waving goodbye to all of them.