𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

it was idle's concert and they were walking and playing around the stage while singing maybe.
Yuqi and sooyoung were doing the clapping game that is heard in the beginning of the song. Sooyoung was supposed to sing the first couple of lines but she was so immersed in the game that she forgot. When she realized she grabbed her mic and started singing while laughing a little which earned laughs from the other members.

Soyeon then started chasing sooyoung around the stage for forgetting while the other members just ignored them. While sooyoung was getting chased she hid behind Minnie, who was singing her part, and used her as a shield. Soyeon was in front of Minnie trying to catch sooyoung. This ended up as a confused minnie getting turned around constantly by sooyoung and an annoyed soyeon.

Eventually Soyeon caught Sooyoung and practically put her in a choke hold while the other members were greeting fans as if nothing was happening.
They were now singing give me your and sooyoung went to soojin for protection. Soojin only betrayed her and started tickling her causing Sooyoung to struggle singing her part.

A little bit after sooyoung couldn't stop laughing making yuqi and miyeon laugh during their part while singing. The song ended and all the members went to sooyoung who kept on distracting all of them and started tickling her.

"AGHHH n-neviess h-help meeeaahha"sooyoung said

They stopped their little game and started talking with the fans. Nevies couldn't stop laughing as well and the whole stadium was filled with happy tears and laughter.

"Ahh my cheekbones hurt and my stomach, I might get abs from laughing too much"sooyoung said as she held her face and stomach still laughing a little.

This moment became iconic amongst the fandom and one of the best memories gidle had as a group.