𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Sooyoung is currently doing a special v live to celebrate her birthday with Neverlands. She was happily answering the questions and laughing as well.
"Hello nevies! It's me sooyoung! Today is my birthday!wooo!"
"I thought I should celebrate the day with all of you!! Hehe"
"cut the cake?"sooyoung read "ahh earlier I already ate some hehe"
The lights suddenly turned off which startled her. All the members came in singing happy birthday as soyeon was carrying a strawberry cream cake, her favorite.
Sooyoung started getting emotional and started crying. The members immediately hugged her.
"Soo don't cry!"shuhua said hugging the younger tighter
"I t-thought you forgot"sooyoung said wiping her tears
"awww"miyeon said as she patted sooyoung's head
"Ah here is your cake!"Soyeon said, handing over the treat. Sooyoung gladly accepted it but being the clumsy person she is, she dropped it.
"Thank you-"
They all froze seeing the cake on the floor. All if them started laughing out loud and cleaned the floor.
The rest of the v live was filled with happiness.
The manager said it was time to go and say goodbye to the fans.
"bye nevies!! And happy birthday soo!!"All of the members said except for sooyoung
"Bye bye nevies!! See you later!!"sooyoung said waving to the camera.
With that the v live ended and they all headed back to the dorms.