𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Sooyoung was busy pulling down her short dress on the way to the stage.
"Sooyoung if you keep on pulling your dress it will rip"soyeon said sarcastically
"It's too short unnie"sooyoung whined and wrapped a blanket around her waist
Soyeon only sighed and continued walking with the younger.
It was time to perform and one of the movements in the dance was Sooyoung sitting on the floor for a bit. Of course she was uncomfortable with the dance but continued to execute the movements. When it was time to do the sitting part she was afraid of the different angles from the cameras. She tried putting her legs together and covering as much as possible. When she heard the click sound from the camera below she knew that her career may be doomed once again. She stood up quickly after and continued to dance and act calm.
The performance was over and Sooyoung quickly ran to get her phone.
"Soo?"miyeon questioned the younger's action
Sooyoung was too busy searching on her phone to see if the picture got leaked.
she bit her lip in worry as her eyes were glued in her phone.
"Ya!soo unnie has called your name for the nth time already"minnie said snatching away the phone.
"What are you even looking up-"
Sooyoung quickly took her phone back and hid it behind her back.
"n-nothing"
"Soo pd-nim is calling you,to come to his office"the manager said
Sooyoung panicked thinking that the pictures were leaked
"o-okay"
-
They arrived at the office. The manager, Sooyoung, and the ceo(park Chung-min) were left in the room.
"Do you know why I called you here"he said calmly
Sooyoung only looked down at her knees.
Mr.Park then showed her the inappropriate pictures that were taken at the performance. Sooyoung only bit her lip harder, tears threatening to fall out.
"These pictures have been shown to the public already...I have taken procedures to prevent them from spreading. Do not discuss this topic with your fans and members. Dismissed"
Sooyoung and the manager left the room and headed back to the others.
Sooyoung was trying so hard not to cry on the way back but the moment her manager asked if she was fine all of her emotions came out.
"Shh its okay Soo it will be over soon"the manager said hugging and patting the younger's back.
"T-thank y-you unnie"sooyoung said wiping her tears
The manager only smiled and gave the younger some water.
When they arrived back in the room everyone turned their heads to sooyoung.
"your eyes are puffy, were you crying?!"soyeon said and immediately ran to the younger
"I wasn't. It's just allergies"sooyoung said looking down, not wanting to show her puffy eyes and red nose.
Sooyoung sat down on the couch and went on her phone. She received dozens of messages from strangers sending her the inappropriate picture. This only made her get more tense and stiff.
"Soo!time to go!"Shuhua said and practically dragged the other outside.
Sooyoung still didn't want to face the cameras and kept a small fake smile on her face. She tried to look down as much as possible to hide the evidence of her crying earlier. This only made fans more suspicious and tried to find out why she was so sad.
Latter in the pictures got more attention and the members found out about it too. They had a long talk with each other on how they should address this situation but in the end their CEO made them stay quiet. After a month or so the situation died down and things went back to normal.