𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

Gidle was in weekly idol and it was profile check section.
"Ah Sooyoung's profile let's see"coni said "Hold on what does it mean by auditioned by accident"
The members started laughing remembering how sooyoung auditioned
"ahhh so I was supposed to meet my friend at a cafe. I was in Korea this time and one of the cube employees thought I was one of the people coming to audition. So he was like hurry hurry you're going to be late and dragged me to the auditoning place. I was so confused and was like did they just kidnap me *laughs* so they asked me what my name was and I said sooyoung"
"Ah Wait why did you just say your name if you thought you were getting kidnapped"doni said
"Ah I think I was just confused at the time that I couldn't really process anything hehe"
"heh okay continue"
"So they asked me to show what I prepared. I was so confused so I told them you have the wrong person. They said oh then might as well perform while you are here you might become a trainee. Then I was like ohh this is an audition so I just danced a part from the choreo I learned from the dance class I go to. Then they told me to rap and sing. At that time I just sang for fun so then I performed into the new world by girls generation. Then they said they will discuss and to wait with the other people. I texted my friend and said oh I just auditioned to become an idol at the place near the cafe. She replied you auditioned at CUBE! I didn't even get a chance to look around properly so then I was like huh I'm in cube. After a bit they called my name and said I passed. So that is how I became a trainee."
"Wait and you just accepted the offer?"doni said
"I was originally planning to be a pharmacist but you know it's not everyday you get a chance to be a trainee."
"Wow it must be destined for you to become an idol then and your parents approved?"
"ahhh that my mom was like let's just let her do it she's most likely not going to make it. So my parents just let me do it for "fun" but later I started taking it seriously."