🌹

Roses,

Do not let a man control your system. Daisheen think that Jonas is the key to her success because he's helping her on med school. But the truth is, she survive because she wanted to, because she dream to become a doctor not because of Jonas. Look, she survive without Jonas help. Tumatak lang sa isip niya na dahil kay Jonas kaya siya nakasurvive when it's not.

Don't forget your family. Because at the end of the day, they were only the one who hug us when we needed it the most.

•There's a man who will love you despite your flaws. Wait for him. Do not seek love to a wrong person.

•Mother's love will always the greatest love you'll receive. Daisheen and her mom proved that.

Husband and Boyfriend material. Remember there is huge different between those two. Daisheen tend to describe Iver as Husband material while she tend to describe Jonas as boyfriend material.

•Friendship. You all witnessed Daisheen and Gail frienship. Do not ruin your friendship with your best friend over a man. Value your friends because they are also there on our darkest day, just like how Iverson always got Daisheen and Gail's back.

•Women Empowerment. Empower them, especially those who keep on doubting themselves just because of a man.

Woman, you are all worth it. You are all beautiful.

THORNS ARE YOUR FLAWS AND YET YOU'RE STILL A BEAUTIFUL ROSE. 🌹

Tears dried already. Daisheen Maine Cariño,  stitching up the wound in her heart. Cut! Charge 300 joules of happiness. CLEARly living her dream. Straight line.