I : r

One : Hopes and Wishes

Who are you?

― ✧ ―

His eyes stared up, to the sky filled with clouds of different kinds. Filled with serenity and ambience. Soothing, calming him.

Something like a dream.

Though, when did he get so lonely . .? Oh, it was meant as a joke. He was always lonely.

People always surrounded him, taking pictures and chatting with him; faces decorated with fake smiles. 'Friends' who were always getting on his good side and leave when they see his worst.

If he had known that his life would be this pathetic, then maybe, just maybe, he would had just chosen to live like in the past.

There were no much of a difference; he was still alone, lonely and pathetic. He would trade all of his popularity and fake friends for only one, single person.

It was better.

It was more than better.

Kou was worth all of it.

A sigh escaped his lips, as sunlight filtered through the trees. He wondered, how well he was now, or how much mas he grown, and how much has he changed.

A sight formed in his head. A smile, something he has not seen for eight years. A genuine smile.

Kou's smile.

But no hope was there inside of him that they'll meet again. Of course, eight whole years passed by like a breeze, and they never saw each other. Not even once.

"Why is that, . ?" he wondered once again.

He could only reminisce.

He wished he could just go back to the time he was just a timid third-year middle school boy, holding a camera. A person who wanted to blend in, and he did, so well that he didn't even stand out anymore. Even though things were like that;

Things were better back then, and he knew that very well.

― ✧ ―

"Now, where the hell is that girly-faced boy?" A voiced boomed throughout the room, a manager who looked as if he was ready to kill, stood with his feet planted to the ground, his presence alone dominates over the other staff in the room.

There was someone who was in-charge of the social media accounts of Mitsuba. Namely, Yamabuki Lemon. The two others was his advisor, Sakura Nanamine and his assistant/staff, Natsuhiko Hyuuga. The three flinched at the voice of their manager, Tsukasa Yugi, who is the one who controls all of Mitsuba Sousuke's movements. . . Well, almost.

Because he went out without telling him― again.

The first time he didn't tell his manager he was swarmed with fans and angry critiques alike, spewing out questions on his latest updates and scandals that were obviously fake.