V I I . I

Seven (Part two) : Something feeling out of place.

I won't forget about him. Even it takes years.❞

― ✧ ―

'Where am I. . ?'

The ambience filled him with calm tranquility, soothing his wake and confused conciousness. If he needed to describe what he saw, he only needed to say one word.

White.

Everything was white.

He opened his eyes to see a white, and quite dusty ceiling, he noticed the white walls and what caught his eye was the worn out curtains swaying in the wind. The sunlight entering through the open windows, giving light to the spacious room.

He turned to look at his left, an IV fluid inserted to his left hand, supplying him minerals and nutrients his fragile body needed. It came to his attention how he craved for food and water. And yet, he was just too lazy to ask.

There were no other people visible, and since there was a comforting silence present in the room, he confirmed he was alone. In a hospital room, he can more or less guess.

After taking in the information that was presented before him, there was something bothering him.

Clutching the white sheets of the bed, he thought as his head was filled with anxiousness and a rising feeling in his chest he can't put his finger on.

Why was he in a hospital room?

Ofcourse, if he didn't think about the events prior, he wouldn't know why was he here in the first place. But the problem is that when he thinks about the events before, nothing comes into mind.

It's like that feeling when you come into a room and you forgot what to get or what you were going to do.

He looked at his dainty hands that had bandages wrapped around his fingers, stinging by his own mere touch. The faint smell of medicine and rubbing alcohol entered his nostrils, however, no matter how much he thought about it, it didn't come to mind how he got those painful cuts.

When he started noticing more things he can't recognize, question after question popped out in his mind, that he himself can't give an answer to. It was all such a mystery.

There was no other way but to try and remember.

While feeling light headed, he struggled to think of the prior events that happened before he woke up, he felt his throb in pain, a bad headache kicking in.

He placed his hands at his forehead and massaged it to ease the pain, but it was futile.

A voice suddenly resonated behind the white curtains, along the sound of an opening door. There were two footsteps, he figured one was his mother and the other was a doctor or something.

He tried to stay still and quiet, knowing even if it was not a good thing to eavesdrop, it was the only thing he could get his questions answered.

"―The results says that he just fainted out of fatigue. He'd wake up soon since it wasn't something serious."

"Ah, that's a relief." His mother replied, sighing under her breath.