I I I : m

Three : Beautiful, isn't it?

❛❛ I want to know. ❜❜

― ✧ ―

What the hell did Mitsuba
agree on yesterday?

That was the only thought that came across Mitsuba's mind. Tucked in bed, ready to fall asleep while several thoughts of Kou also crossed his mind but he wouldn't really mean it. And then their last meeting caught his attention.

He could remember him saying some words along the lines of 'meet' and 'row'. Or was is it tomorrow?

"What did he say again?" he wondered. Sitting up. Curiosity struck him as he thought about it deeper.

"Meet, . . tommorow . . hmm . ." Putting a finger in his chin, he remembered the scene yesterday. He seemed quite nervous . . ?

"What does that mean? Did he say that he hoped we'll see again tommorow? Or a permission?

But for what . .? To meet again, tommorow?" and by repeating the words, he started to understand. Mitsuba's eyes lost it's color as he remembered himself, just nodding awkwardly without understanding anything.

"And did I just say yes without knowing what he said?

―Wait, wait, wait.

WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I JUST ASK HIM AGAIN?! MITSUBA YOU FOOOOOL!" He pulled his hair in frustration, yelling at his self. Why can't he just behave like a normal person?

"I'm not ready to meet him again yet." He thought, his eyes widening. Even if it was coincidential, he wasn't ready mentally and emotionally. He might even just make things awkward.

"Why can't the two of us just meet once, and then just go to our separate ways?!" Mitsuba shouted in his room in frustration, to no one in particular.

But in truth, he really would like to meet him again, he just wasn't ready for it. He was waiting for this kind of thing to happen for years. Now that it's happening, he doesn't know what to think, feel or do.

It's like things were going too fast for him to catch up.

Now it just brought another problem for him. So much for a good night's sleep.

― ✧ ―

"What's with those bags under your eyes?" Natsuhiko mentioned, his eyebrows furrowing. Catching Sakura's attention too.

"Don't ask." Mitsuba deadpanned, regretting about his past actions which led him to spend the night thinking how he would face him.

'We might need to conceal those later..' Sakura thought. A thoughtful advisor, I would say.

"What do you think we should make a video for today? Our blog yesterday with our guest went viral. It seems like cooking is trending nowadays." she mentioned. Truly, their latest update yesterday received good reviews. Kinda unexpected.

Mitsuba had an idea, remembering that Kou cooked some of his favorite food back then, what was it again?

The one he saw on the recipe book yesterday, . . Ah yes, sweet potato jellies. What if they make some flan too? Doesn't seem like a bad idea. I mean, it was Mitsuba's favorite after all.