Chapter 11.

Chapter 11. Toga's Choice

Himiko Toga P.O.V
Izu-Kun hasn't been to school in a while. Lately he has been coming one or two days then disappearing for days, maybe even weeks. He would also always come covered in bandages. I asked him about it and he just responded with, "Oh it's just some Yakuza work! Don't worry!"

So I've decided!

I'm going to join the villains side! I mean Izu-Kun said himself that maybe I should join so why not. I've got the quirk for it. And I'll get to see Izu-Kun more!

I skip over to my desktop and sit down in the Pink cushioned desk chair. I start looking for groups to join. You have to do some digging to find groups like these. Especially if their smart. I click on some news sights. The news reports should have someone.

Believe it or not, this isn't my first time doing something The the law doesn't really support. I've done many things. I mean I need to train my quirk somehow. Sometimes I steal blood from different patients, disguised as the nurses. I mean I even killed my own parents. But it was a life or death kind of situation. It was either them or me. They were weak. So they died. That's just how things went down. At least I get to live alone now. How I survive without a job? That's easy. But you don't need to know how. I'll leave that to imaginations.

My eyes widen with satisfaction as they land upon one particular news report.

The League Of Villians.

Huh. Sounds interesting.

———————
A couple of days have passed and I know find myself in front of the base of the L.O.V. It's a clever hideout. I used some of my connections to get myself noticed by the leader and the group. What I have gathered there's not much of them.

"Go in Toga, they're all expecting you. You did what you need to though?"
"Of course! Thanks again for all your help!"
"My pleasure."
As he walks off I open the door, stepping in.
"Hey! Himiko Toga's the name! Nice to meet'cha!"
The base was a bar that looked well maintained. A tall figure that had his body engulfed in a purple mist like substance was cleaning glasses behind the bar counter.
"Welcome. Would you care for a drink?"
A crusty looking man with pale blue hair and a hand like mask upon his face as well as gre plastic hands all over his body asked me.
"Oh! I'm underage!"
He simply shrugs and continued speaking.
"My name is Tomura Shigaraki. This is Kurogiri." He pointed to the guy tending to the glasses behind the bar counted.
"That over there is Dabi."
Shigaraki pointed over to a man that looked like he was in his 20s with purple skin grafts in certain areas, just held on with steel medical staples. He was kinda cute honestly. But not as cute as my Izu-Kun!
"And that in the corner is Shouto Todoroki."
I looked over to the corner to see the person Shigaraki had pointed to. Now he was interesting. He had half white hair, half red hair with a big burn scar, that looked like it was caused by water, on the side with his red hair, paired with with blue and brown eyes. He was quite distant it seemed. Like he lacked emotions. But his name seemed familiar... I've heard the name 'Todoroki' before.. is he from a well known family? I find myself staring at him as I try to figure out where I had heard that name before. I guess Shigaraki had noticed as he spoke next.
"Shouto is our pride and joy. Not only is he ruthless, but he is none other than the son of Endeavour, the number 2 hero himself! Of course no one knows of his existence in the league. That information is crucial for use to get the information that we need."
"What do you mean?"
"He was recommended to the top hero course, UA, by his very own father!"