Chapter 18.

Chapter 18. A Peculiar Deal

Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V
When I came back to the base from a day at school Overhaul was waiting in front of my bedroom door. I assumed that he was waiting for me. I go up to my door and open it once he had stood out of the way.
"What do you want Overhaul."
Spite was dripping from every word and he knew that.
"I'll be making a deal with another organisation. I want you to come along. Know the way to conduct deals properly. And they will be training you further."
"I don't need it."
"You want to go against All Might one day?"
I fell silent.
"If you do, I suggest that you come along."
And with that he had left.

I walked into my room, dropping my bag at the door and then proceeding to take off my uniform, changing into my usual white shirt and black cargo pants. I put on my iconic red high tops and then sat on my bed, going on my phone, awaiting the time when I would have to leave with overhaul.

A couple hours have passed and it was now dark outside. Well, I assumed. My room doesn't have any windows. Overhaul came into my room, tossing me a bag filled with clothes.
"Change into that. At least make an effort of looking the part."
I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I looked in the back, there lay a black suit. I sigh as I start taking it out. The full thing. Black pants, a white button-up shirt, black shoes, a black vest and a black overcoat paired with a bright red tie.

I pick up the shoes and abandon it to the side. I also abandon the vest and overcoat. I start to change into the long black pants and the white button up shirt. As I don't know how to tie a tie, I abandon that as well. I roll up the sleeves of the shirt so it sits just above my elbows and buttoned that up so it stayed in  place, I left the top button undone and I fixed the collar. I left my red shoes and then my outfit was complete. I looked decent. I wouldn't have done this on my own so I'm sort of grateful I was forced into this.

As I put the other pieces of clothing that I chose not to wear into the plastic bag which they organise were, Overhaul had come into my room and looked at what I was wearing.
"At least where I tie."
"I don't know how. Also it's suffocating."
"Tch. Fine. But we're leaving."

I put the bag of clothes with my yellow school bag as I follow Overhaul out of my room and out of the Yakuza base.
"So where are we going?"
"To the league of villains."
The L.O.V huh? Todoroki was apart of that right? I wonder if he will be there.

We arrived at what I assumed was the base of the league of villains. Overhaul went in with me following close behind him. I looked around. It looked like a normal bar to me. Though I've never really been to a bar before so I can't exactly compare.  Overhaul sat on the couch as I stand behind the couch as I was told to. I don't know why I follow him I just do. Maybe because it's too much effort to defy him. I mean, I couldn't beat him anyways. I'm quirkless.

I get offered a drink and as I take it, I take in the strong scent of alcohol. Should I drink this? I mean I've never had alcohol before...

I stare into the cup as I decide whether or not to drink it. After staring at his for about 10 maybe 15 minutes, I decide to down it, taking a swig of it, the warm liquid flowed down my throat. I place the glass down, clutching my neck. That burnt.. But it was oddly satisfying..

As I drop my hand from my throat, allowing the burning sensation to linger in my throat, a crusty looking man with pasty plastic hands cover his body over his black clothes emerged into the place where we are and sits on the couch opposite Overhaul.

"So. Shall we begin?"
"Yes."
"So you want the Shie Hassaikai and The League of Villains to team up?"
"That is correct."
"And what do both parties get out of this?"
"Well I have you train and house my prodigy child. And possible give him a quirk. He is quirkless after all ~"
"And what about us?"
"Well you get access to a drug that the Yakuza and I are working on."
"And what would that be?"
"To erase quirks. For good."
The crusty looking man smirked.
"Deal."
"Now that is settled, I must get going out of this dump. Izuku, you stay here."
"What? But all of my stuff is at the base-"
"I'll have it taken here."
"What about Eri-"
I get cut off as I get slapped hard in the cheek, making me stumbling to the ground.
"Listen to me you brat! Or it'll be worse next time!"
And with that he left, leaving me on the floor to numbly stare at the ground. How I hate him.
"Yo kid."
I don't look at him and continue to to stare at the ground.
"Oi! Brat!"
I whip my head in his direction.
"God! What do you want!? I'm in a bad mood right now and you really don't want to piss me off."
He scoffs.
"And what are you going to do? You're quirkless."
"..."
He sighs and extends a hand out to me, tucking his pinky finger down on his palm.
"The name's Tomura Shigaraki."
I grab his hands and he helps me stand up.
"Izuku Midoriya.."
"Welcome to the league."

———————
Holy shit this book is so popular T^T
It's up to 15k reads... You guys are amazing 🥺🥺
Thank you for reading my book! I honestly didn't think it would be this popular. It warms my heart that people enjoy what I write even tho it's shitty half the time and doesn't really make sense.

Tell me in the comments if you would like to see any books from any fandom. If I've seen it and feel motivated to write it I will make sure it happens!

Thank you again!

See you in the next chapter! ❤️💕🌸🌺