Chapter 14.

Chapter 14. Welcome The New "Deku"

My life has always been quite... boring as I would put it. The only exciting things in my life had only happened quite recently and I couldn't be more happier!

Ya know, being locked in a room, losing touch of all my senses, being beaten half to death everyday, using the excuse of "It's just for training purposes Midoriya. Deal with it," getting a burning metal rod dug into your skin and being forced to torture people when you still have a heavy sense of justice.

Yippee, what a joy ride.

I start jumping up and down, all over my small, bare room.

I absolutely love having my sanity ripped from my grasp!

How fun and adventurous!!

Do it again!

Do it again!

I stop and fall backwards onto my bed, slightly bouncing as my back impacts with the hard plastic mattress.
"I wonder what my life would have become if I chose better outcomes."
I laugh to myself.
"Reality sure it's cruel."
"Indeed it is, Deku. But remember. This is all to build a better society. At least that's what most villains motives are. But ours... ours are different ~"
"Oh shut up will ya! I don't need you pestering me in my own head you Asshole!"
"You realise I am you ~ Calling yourself an asshole must really hurt ~"
The other version of me leans down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck.
I scoff.
"Heh. I've done worse."
"Of course you have."
His breath sent shivers down my spine like a sharp gust of cold winter breeze. His voice smoothing over my very soul, oddly giving me a sense of comfort.

I shivered as went to look at Him but as soon as I went to lay my eyes upon him, he vanished into thin air. No trace of him left behind. Like he had never existed in the first place.

I then sit up only to see that Overhaul has stepped into my room.
"What's with the noise?"
"Oh ya know ~" I tap my forehead as I continue, "just the voices."
I laugh as I lay back on my bed, my back facing the ceiling.

"I see you've adapted to your new personality. But I must say. This was definitely unexpected to me."
"You didn't think I would loose my sanity? Hah! Good joke ya have there Kai Chisaki.."
"I told you not to call me that you problem child!"
"Oh boo hoo! You can now leave my sight."
I stick my tongue out at him as I turn to face him again.
"Why you little-"
I wave at him.
"Bye, bye.... Overhaul..."

As Overhaul left I looked at the time.
"11:00am." I mumbled aloud to myself.
"Oh school started a while ago. I might as well go. At least I'll get to see Toga there."
I get off of my bed and get dressed in my school uniform before picking up my school bag and heading to school.

As I arrive at the gates, I realise it was closed. There was a side gate but I didn't bother with that. Instead, I just jumped over the main gate. It was quite simple as it wasn't a high gate. I then walk in and change my shoes before checking my timetable to see what classes I had to go to.

I walked into the classroom and all the eyes of the students landed on me. The teacher even looked at me.
"You're late..." She checked the roll with all our names on it, "Izuku Midoriya."
"Yeah, Sorry Teach! But I wasn't planning on even coming so yeah."
I make my way to the very back desk as I got a dirty stare from the teacher and some students while others just tried to ignore me.

The teacher continued the boring lesson until the bell rung that indicating that's beginning of Lunch. I instantly grabbed my bag and head to where Toga and I usually sat. And to my surprise. She was nowhere to be found. I continued to look for her all over the school for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I just thought she was away that day so I thought nothing of it and just continued the day.

But she wasn't there the next day.

Or the day after that.

I waited for a 2 full weeks but she was nowhere to be seen. So I decided to go to the office and ask where she was and I found out that she had actually dropped out of school. I sigh as I leave the school after the bell had rung, indicating it was time to go home.

As I arrived, I went straight into my room.
"Damnit. I've been itching for something..."
"And what would that be ~"
The other me had appeared before me.
"..."
"You have and urge to kill. Don't you?"
He laughs.
"N-No I don't..."
"Oh please ~ You can't fool me. I am you after all ~"
"N-No I won't kill anyone I don't have to..."
"Tch. How difficult. Just do it! You're a Villain now! You have to except this!"
"..."
"Looks like you still have some of your justice left. But you know what Overhaul is going to do when he find out ~"
I freeze up, continuing my silence.
"So just do it! Listen to your feeling! It'll be better that way..."

The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Maybe I should just let go of my moral compass. It'll be a lot easier down the road. I am a Villain after all, part of the Yakuza. And I can't complete my goal without loosing my justice. Damn... looks like I'll have to loosen up a bit...

——————
Hey guys!!

I would just like to thank you for 4K Reads! (And OMG I'm #1 in "villaindeku" idk how that happened 😭😭)

Honestly I thought I would never get this far on any of my books and I deeply appreciate it!!

To celebrate 4K I might do a QnA! So if you leave your questions in the comments I'll answer next time I update this book!

Once again thank you for all the support you have shown me!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!!

💞💘💕💖💓🌺❤️🌸