???

Hey guys! So I know that what I'm about to say will most likely upset most people and I am truly sorry for this!

So I have decided that I will discontinue Bird's Prey

I am so so so sorry for this! I know most people will be disappointed but I have lost my motivation to continue and I feel like if I continue now it will only make things worse and worse and I will not produce something I am happy with I do however have a book that I will be making right after this! It's however not a BNHA one as I kinda need a break from the fanfics of them don't get my wrong still love the show not so much the fandom but still! 

I will be making a Seven Deadly Sins fanfic next! I Melizabeth one because one of my closet friends asked me to do that!

It is called "We Met in The Dark" and it's a modern college AU! (And I most likely will finish it or I will try my best to!)

So I would appreciate it if you need something to read and you are in the SDS fandom to Go give it a read! I will most likely be back to writing BNHA fanfics when I can

Here is the cover!!

Thank you guys for reading this book it has been a blessing to see all of your comments and everything! It filled me with joy every time I went to right a new chapter! Thank you for making this book what it is! I couldn't have done it without you!

If you want to see future fanfics of mine make sure to give me a follow and don't be afraid to recommend anime for fanfics to write about on my conversation board or in private messages!

I will see you guys in the next book!

Sayōnara min'na!!
(Goodbye everyone!)