6 - Lawliet

"Told you so," I whispered. Vash dropped his hand against his forehead in laughter. "You're doomed. She really hates you- I thought you were kidding!" He sure has a weird way, expressing himself. "I can use your help," I told him honesty. Who would've ever thought, that someone like me, would ask for help. It just comes to show that everybody needs a helping hand from time to time. "Say no more!" Vash exclaimed. The girls were looking at me, giggling behind open hands. This is a uncanny feeling, and to be perfectly honest- I don't like it! Vash and I made arrangements, to meet tonight after dinner, in Watari's office. The hours feels like an eternity. Watari gave me a few other cases that the police are to stupid to solve. A missing child case- the best part about this one, is the fact that the kid was never missing to begin with. She was with her father. Parents divorced, four months ago. Mother were to busy to listen. If she had, she would've known that the child would be spending the weekend with her father. Another was seen as a drug overdose, but it was actually murder. Jealous girlfriend, killed her boyfriend's lover by dosing her drink. The third and final was much more serious, but obvious. Two teenagers poisoned one another, because his folks were moving to another state. The police had mistaken it for murder, however, it was suicide. Young and in love, they didn't want to be apart. It's disgustingly sweet! But who am I to judge?

"So have you decided what you're going to do?" Vash asked me. After a long, long day it's finally time. "I can't tell her everything that I would like her to know, with only one song. So I've combined four songs from the world famous Irish band, Westlife." I told my best friend. "Are you a fan?" I looked at him shaking my head. "Not at all. They have a very distinguished way to describe emotions. This is important to me, and it must be successful!" Vash exhaled loudly and said, "Well, I know better as to argue with you. For you sake I hope it works." I did the medley a few times over. It needs to be perfect. There'll be no resting until I've reached perfection. Pass midnight we've reached our rooms. Once I knew that Vash weren't coming back out, I sneaked towards Cloe's room and taped the cassette along with a note towards her door. There's no way that she could miss it. Quickly I retrieved back towards my own room. After I lock the door, I lay down on my bed. The moon's boney, silver fingers crept through the window at the left side of the room. The curtains slightly swinging in the breeze. She's most likely asleep. Wonder what she's dreaming about? Or are she a soundless sleeper? Why can't I get her out of my head? She's not the first girl that I've ever liked, but still it's unusually odd. I'm anxious to find out more about this feeling that I've suddenly developed towards her. Why am I incoherent? Speaking about affection, like we're one! I really am a fool for admiring her. It's so silly to say the least. I have this desire that I can't even begin to explain. It's inexpressible! At long last I fell asleep.

I pulled the cover over my head. It's seven o'clock in the morning. I don't feel like getting up. The others thinks that I'm a laughing stock, and who can blame them? She's been here three days. I've liked her since I've first laid eyes on her. The girl with the deep, shimmering blue eyes. Locks of snow white hair and lips the colour of millions of cherry blossoms. Fair skin and soft little hands. Vash were correct, I'm much to poetic!