13 - Lawliet

“So in short- you're jealous. But I don't seem to understand why you would feel the need to feel such a thing?” I asked her as I rubbed the back of my head. Gosh! She's jealous of somebody at my table, could it possibly be Rikku? She might be thinking that I don't have a clue, however that's not the case at all. “Never mind! Just forget it-” She spat slightly. She seemed annoyed with herself. Just as I thought, she thinks that I have no clue, whatsoever, and she’s clearly wrong. In shock in noticed how she begin to walk away. Quickly I grabbed hold of her wrist. “Hold on?” I asked hoping that she would obey. I pulled her in closer and kissed her. “You don't need to feel jealous, there's nobody else that I would rather love, apart from you.” I whispered into her ear.

***

Chloe Ryuzaki

He loves me! A warm liking, passionate affection, personified influence, great pleasure, finds me charming and delightful. A sweetheart? He really does have a fond and tender feeling towards me. But, I can hardly believe it; yet there's no question about it- I'm sharing his feeling of benevolence. He kissed me! He actually pressed his lips up onto mine, not I him; but he me! It touched mine in a sign of love. Cherry blossoms warmly glanced my cheeks. Gently he let go of my wrist and snaked his fingers through mine. I almost forgot about his fingers around my wrist, but were instantly awarded about it, when he let go. Just to reconnect it in a more positive manner. His touch to my surprise is soft, warm and gentle. Nothing like I've imagined. What would be his reaction if someone were to find us holding hands? Would he let go a deny it or would he simply face the truth? On our way downstairs, towards the garden, I thanked him for the white rose. “Under normal circumstances I would've said: 'You're welcome.' But the truth be told, I'm not the one who astonished you. If I wanted to catch you completely of guard, it would surely be something that you'd never forget.” I blushed slightly to his statement. Outside, in the garden, we walked towards a wooden bench; facing the fountain. He pulled me onto his lap. It didn't take us all that long to share an intimate kiss. An amazingly hot kiss, filled with passion and hunger.

                             ***

Lawliet

An astoundingly loud commotion consistent to whistling; Oh's, Ah's and Oe-la-la's, suddenly filled the air. Apparently they had never, before, seen two people lock lips. Like we're doing right now and enjoying it. It really can't bother me, not even in the least. I don't care who sees us making out, because I'm in love with an Angel. I want everybody to know that she's my world and without her I'm nothing of importance. The gravel cracked behind us. Suddenly somebody gradually laid a hand down on my shoulder. As our lips parted, I noticed that the person's other hand were carefully placed on Angel's other shoulder. I slightly shift myself around to see a smiling Vash. “Just a piece of advice, from an old friend. I'd rather you get yourselves a room; before the malicious two-legged devil-” he said as he motioned towards Rikku and continued: “...murders you both and make it look like a suicide.” I jerked my head towards Angel's sudden cheerful giggles. She's so damn cute. I would much rather take this little make-out section up towards my room and skip to second base (third or fourth [how many bases could there be]), but she's not the type of girl to horse around. She's like porcelain, so she should be handled with care. Gentle and softly. I won't be able to live with myself if something were to happen to her. If she were to get harmed in any which way. As I looked at her like nobody else ever had, Watari joined our side. “I'm sorry for having to break up this- um... unpredictable moment? But can I have some of your time, please?” He asked me politely. “Can't I remain here for a while longer? I'll be there before you know it,” I questioned the elderly man. “I'm afraid that's out of the question. This matter can't wait a second longer. It's worth considering!” Without another word I looked up into the old man's stoic eyes.  Something seems to be troubling him, even though it's not showing. I turned my view back towards Angel and gave her a peck on the lips. Then I turned my eyes towards my friend and asked him to make sure that no harm comes to her. Before I left, I told her that I won't be to long. I guessed.