𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

you'll see me and liablueheart together a lot (virtually duh)
also thank you so much for 3k reads and #1 on crushxreader! ♡︎
♪ok- wallows (given to me by liablueheart)

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

♡︎

"He's right there tell him!"

I tentatively turned my head the slightest bit to find my crush C/N looking right back at me. Blushing, I whipped my head back around and started walking quickly in the other direction.

"He's... still...looking!" I panted as my walk had turned into a run. He mustn't see me and I mustn't see him. I had to make sure he never found out how much I liked him.

"Do you think... he saw me looking at him? I don't think I... made it that obvious?"

We came to a stop behind a large oak tree, my friends shaking their heads at me in what looked like disappointment. 

"Y/N... you just need to tell him. You can't avoid him forever and plus- he knows."

"Huh- of course he doesn't! I told you how could he possibly?"

B/F/N put her hands on my shoulders and shook me lightly. Her brows were furrowed as she stared at me in disbelief.

"The whole school knows Y/N, you're just absolutely terrible at hiding it! HE KNOWS ok?Just get it into your head!

Realisation set in as I sunk to the ground. My head in my hands, I sighed as the morning breeze blew across my still flushed face. Was I that obvious? I really thought...

"So what do you want me to do then?" 

My friend's faces lit up as B/F/N held me down with both hands against the tree, nodding to the rest of friends as they all ran off in the other direction. In the direction of-

"C/N?! What- what're you doing? Guys-"

B/F/N motioned for me to shut up, her grip loosening on me just the slightest, allowing me to force myself out of her grip and run across the grass, heads turning this way and that as I shouted out for my friends to stop.

I was breathing heavily. 'They're... sure fast dammit!" I panted, the only way I knew it was them was the fact that out of the sea of people wearing our school uniform, they were the only ones running.

I saw C/N looking from me to them. They had all reached him and were telling him something frantically, looking from me to him with big smiles on their faces. 

"Guys I-"

I crashed headfirst into C/N himself, the wind completely taken out of me as we fell to the ground. My face had turned a horrible shade of crimson as I jumped up like someone had just electrocuted me. 

"C/N I- I'm so sorry just don't listen to them they're all crazy. I don't like you or anything..."

C/N was laughing as he stood up and brushed himself off. He grinned at me knowingly whilst I just stood there, my mouth slightly agape.

"Ok." He simply said. In one quick motion he was standing behind me, one arm around my shoulders. At this point I was ready to faint. I was a hot mess and C/N just grinning, like this hadn't affected him at all, was rather unnerving. 

"You can't hide anything from me Y/N. If you were less obvious... then maybe I would never have known but seeing as I do..." He trailed off as he saw how glazed over my eyes had become, staring blankly at him.

"Y/N..?" He asked, waving a hand in front of my face. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not at the fact I had indirectly declared my undying love for him but whatever his reaction, I knew mine was mortified.

"Wanna go on a date with me?"

I immediately shot out of my daze, my friends catching me in their arms as I flailed backwards. A crowd was beginning to form around us which made me all the more nervous.

"That got you 'awake' didn't it?" C/N mused. He beckoned for my friends to hand me over and they reluctantly did, B/F/N who had now just arrived, smirking at the circumstances. 

With C/N's arm yet again around my shoulders, he escorted me in the direction of the nurse's office. Stopping for a second, he placed a cool hand on my forehead.

"You don't seem to be ill or anything... maybe I just have this effect on you." He laughed and pulled me in closer to him, deliberately or not I definitely turned 5 shades darker.

"Once you've recovered I would rather enjoy a date with you, princess.

Let's just say I blacked out after that.

♡︎

does this even link to the song? probably not but ah well

~peachy x 

(832 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)