Plans for Valentine's Day

It was a snowy morning in Andventure Bay, the 13th of February. At the Lookout, in a living room, Chase and his best friend Marshall were talking:

Chase: So, did you decide, who will be your Valentine for tomorrow?

Marshall: Sure. It's not hard to guess.

Chase: Everest?

Marshall: You got it (smiles).

Chase: Well, I noticed that when you was playing Pup-Pup Boogie with Everest, you was pretty nervous.

Marshall: Y-yeah (Blushes).

Chase: Awwww. Do you have a crush on her?

Marshall: Shhh. Don't tell to anybody. Yes, I have a crush on her and I want to confess my feeling to her tomorrow.

Chase: I wish you good luck with that (winks).

Marshall: Thanks. By the way, what about you?

Chase: Errr... I still didn't decide hehe (Nervous).

Marshall: Come on. You're lying to me.

Chase: Ok, ok. My Valentine will be Skye. But... (Nervous and blushing).

Marshall: But what?

Chase: I have a huge crush on her, but I'm afraid, that she doesn't fell the same way. And also Zuma has a crush on her.

Marshall: Come on, Chase. Everybody knows, that you 100% better than Zuma.

Chase: You really think so? (Shyly smiles)

Marshall: Of course. You my best friend.

Chase: Thanks. Well, I will go to prepare presents for Skye.

Marshall. Ok. See you!

Meanwhile, at the outside of the Lookout, Rubble and Zuma were also talking:

Rubble: I can't wait for tomorrow (excited).

Zuma: Me too. I can't wait, to confess my feelings to Skye.

Rubble: Do you care, that Chase also has feeling for her?

Zuma: Yes. But I don't care. I will do everything to win Skye's heart. (Chuckles)

Rubble: Ok. Good luck with her.

Zuma: Thanks.

Meanwhile, Chase went to the shop, to prepare presents for Valentine's Day to Skye. He fell in love with her since the mission, when she saved Alex on surfboard. His best memory was the Friendships Day, when she nuzzled him. But he also saw, that Skye started to hang out more with Zuma. Chase knew, that he need to outperform himself. With these thoughts he arrived to the shop.

End of the first chapter. Write comments, how's the start of my story. I'll update it later today. See you soon