Skye's Birthday

Today is a very special day for Skye. It's her birthday. She woke up early, even earlier than Chase.

Skye (to herself): Yaaaayyy!! It's my birthday today. Party, cake and presents (sighs). I hope Chase prepared something special for me.

Meanwhile, another pups woke up too. Chase, Marshall, Rocky and Rubble decided to suprise Skye.

Chase: Ok. Let's bring her to lookout for our suprise.

Marshall: I will put a gift ribbon on house. It will take time, so you can prepare her for this moment.

Chase: OK.

So fire rescue pup went to put a gift ribbon on present, while Chase was talking to Rubble and Rocky.

Chase: Our plan sounds like this: Rubble, you will call Skye to the Lookout, Rocky you will put a blindfold on her eyes, and I will bring her to our present.

Rubble: Sounds good.

Rocky: Green means go.

Chase: So let's go.

Meanwhile, Marshall finished his job with gift ribbon. He decided to wait, but suddenly, Zuma called him.

Zuma: Hey. Ryder needs you at Porter's to bring snacks to the Lookout.

Marshall: Ok. I'm on it. (leaves)

When Marshall left, Zuma went from his puphouse and laughed.

Zuma: How clumsy you are Marshall. Now I need to wait.

Meanwhile, Rubble had called Skye to the Lookout. She came to the main hall on lower floor.

Skye: So, Rubble. Why did I need to come here? Woah!

Skye's "Woah" was of Rocky's blindfold, so Skye couldn't see anything.

Skye: I can't see anything. Rubble!! (growls)

Chase: Skye, take it easy. Just follow me by my voice.

Skye: Oh, OK.

So they went outside of the Lookout. When they get to the present a bad suprise was incoming.

Chase: Now you can untie your blindfold.

Skye: Ok (Unties). Wow! Who is the creator of this?

Chase: That was...

Zuma: ...Me! Rubble, Rocky and Marshall helped me. Chase as always, didn't prepare for you anything.

Skye: Zuma... I have no words. Thanks for this. (hugs him tightly)

Zuma: You are welcome. (smirks while looking at shocked Chase and hugging Skye at the same time).

Skye: Chase. You promised, that you will give me present for my birthday. (annoyed)

Chase: But, but...

Skye: No 'buts'. I'm very dissapointed of you. Come on, Zuma. Let's go to the playground.

Zuma: Sure. Let's go.

When Skye and Zuma left, Marshall arrived.

Marshall: Zuma, Ryder didn't call me for bringing snacks to the Lookout (sees Chase sobbing). Chase, what happened?

Rubble: Me, Rocky and Chase were preparing to show a suprise for Skye. But Zuma came and said that house is 'HIS' present. And now Skye is very angry at Chase.

Marshall: Oh, dear.

Chase (sobbing): Guys leave me alone. I need to let emotions out in my puphouse.

Marshall, Rocky and Rubble: Sure.

Chase went to his puphouse and cried all day.

Quite long chapter. Sorry for not updating. I had and will have exams, so I didn't have time to write a story. But I will find every free time to finish it. See you soon.