An investigation pt.2

After success in Valentine's Day present investigation, Marshall and Rocky were sitting on beanbags, thinking about next step.

Marshall: I think we should continue our progress on Skyes Birthday present

Rocky: You're right. I also planned the next moment we should investigate

Marshall: What is it?

Rocky: Chases memory book.

Marshall: EXACTLY! Me and Chase tried to find his book in his puphouse but we didn't.

Rocky: Well, I think Zuma did the same thing like with Valentine's Day present

Marshall: Should we go again to footage room?

Rocky: I will go and check it. And yeah, Rubble is waiting for you at Skyes birthday house

Marshall: OK. See you there.

Rocky: Sure.

Marshall left to Rubble and Rocky went again to the footage room. He remembered the day, when he noticed Zuma with memory book and easily found a replay with moment, where Zuma took Chases item.

Rocky (to himself): Gotcha! One more step to justice. But I think it's not enough to prove Zuma's guilty in this situation. I need Chases memory book.

He left the footage room and went to Skyes puphouse. Luckily, she was on daily patrol, so Rocky without problems found, what he needed. He opened the book and found one thing, that 100% confirmed his suspicions about Zuma. He decided to save the book.

Rocky (to himself): Nice! Now to Rubble and Marshall.

Rocky ran to birthday house, where he met Rubble and Marshall.

Rocky: So, any good news?

Marshall: Well, you need to go to the footage room again hehe.

Rocky: Why?

Marshall: Because I remebered, that Zuma called me for something and I bet, he took this moment to make this house, like it was his present.

Rubble: Yeah. And he forced me to confirm, that it was his job by preparing this present.

Rocky: Did you check something inside to find more proves?

Marshall: Of course. The biggest prove are pictures, on which we easily noticed, that Zuma was put above Chase. We took photos of this.

Rocky: Well done guys! And I found proves on memory book. 

Marshall: Nice job, buddy!

Chase (in low voice): Guys. I have also one prove for you.

Marshal, Rocky and Rubble: What is it?

Chase (in low voice): Zuma used my decorations for mine and Skye's apology date for his real date. I'm a witness, so I think you have more than enough proves to confirm Zumas guilty.

Marshall: Thank you so much!

Chase: I can't recover my friendship with Skye, but I need to show her the truth.

Rocky: Don't say anything like that!

Rubble: Yeah. I bet, that when Skye will know about all of this, the first thing she will do is running to you and asking an apology to YOU!

Chase: Well, good luck with that. But.. I don't have any hopes. She said personally to me, that I don't deserve an apology.

Rocky: Oh, Ok. But thanks.

Rubble, Marshall and Rocky left, while Chase stayed in birthday house. The justice time has come.

Well, another chapter done. Don't forget to follow me if you want to read more my books. I'm thinking to write a new Chase x Skye book, based on upcoming new episodes "Jets to the rescue". See you soon and stay safe )))))