The date

3 days later after Zuma's confession, Chase decided to win Skye's heart by his last chance: the date. He also thought, that by this date, he will ask her a forgiveness for birthday.

Chase (to himself): So, for the date I need: a big towel, food bowls with spaghetti, and some music.

With this idea in his mind he ran to Ryder to borrow the towel.

Chase: Ryder, sir. I need your help.

Ryder: Sure, Chase. What do you need?

Chase: I need a towel. A big towel.

Ryder: For what?

Chase: I need somehow apologize to Skye for her birthday. So I thought, the date would be a good idea.

Ryder: Oh, okay. Wait a moment (leaves and returns with a big towel). There you go.

Chase: Thanks Ryder, sir.

Ryder: No problem. If you need a help with preparation for a date, just yelp for help.

Chase: Definetly. Bye.

Ryder: Bye Chase and good luck.

Chase (while running to himself): Nice. I got the towel, but I need the music. Oh, Rubble has MP3 player with dynamics. And some romantic music too.

Chase left the towel in his puphouse adn ran to Rubble. He found him under the tree relaxing after helping Katie with delivery a new shampoo.

Chase: Hey, Rubble. I need your help.

Rubble: Sure, Chase. How can I help you?

Chase: Well, I need your MP3 player with dymanics.

Rubble: Woah. For what?

Chase: I need to apoogize to Skye for birthday, so I'm preparing the date.

Rubble: And Zuma.

Chase: I don't care about him.

Rubble: OK then. Wait a moment (brings his MP3 player). There you go, Chase.

Chase: Thanks so much, Rubble. Oh, one more question.

Rubble: Yeah?

Chase: Has your MP3 player some romantic music? I heard, you used them for Marshall and Everests first date.

Rubble: Sure it has.

Chase: Thanks. I gotta go (leaves).

Rubble: See ya. Good luck.

Meanwhile, Zuma and Skye were playing on playground since afternoon. Now they were exhausted, and relaxing.

Zuma: Hey, Skye.

Skye: Yeah?

Zuma: How about a date today?

Skye: Really? (excited)

Zuma: Yup. On the beach at 8 p.m. At this time, there will be a beautiful sunset.

Skye: Sounds good to me (kisses Zuma on the cheek).

Zuma: Ok. See you on the beach. I will be there with all prepared for a good time just me and you.

Skye: Sure. See you too.

Meanwhile, Chase prepared a spaghetti and put it in his and Skyes bowls.

Chase: Alright. Now I'm ready. Now I need to bring it on the beach, without Skye and Zuma noticing.

So Chase went to the beach and prepared an amazing birthday dinner. A spaghetti in bowls on a big towel and MP3 player.

Chase (to himself): Perfect. Now I need to call Skye.

Chase ran to the Lookout to find Skye. Little did he know, Zuma watched all his preaprations.

Zuma (to himself): Heheheheh. Thanks Chase. If you want to apologize to Skye, you'll need to lose a friendship.

Meanwhile, Chase found Skye near her puphouse. She was wearing a butterfly tie behind her left ear.

Chase: Skye! Oh, I think, I'm not in time right?

Skye: Yeah. You're not in time. Well, what do you need?

Chase: I wanted to come with me. I prepared a suprise, like an apology for birthday.

Skye: Well... no!

Chase: What? (shocked)

Skye: After all what you did on Valentine's day and my birthday, I decided, that you didn't deserve an apology.

Chase: Oh, well... ok (sad). Have fun with Zuma.

Skye: Thanks (annoyed).

Skye left and Chase saw her how she was crossing the bridge, but when she was approaching a beach, he saw something unexpected.

Chase (in his mind): WHAT?! It's Zuma, but... he's using my preparation like a place for a date! How did he guess about that?

Chase went to his puphouse very sad not only about fact, that Skye won't apologize to him, but also about that fact, that Zuma saw all his preparations.

Meanwhile, Skye came to Zuma to the beach and saw all decorations, which Chase did, but she thought that Zuma did this.

Skye: Awwww, Zuma. How beautiful.

Zuma: Of course. Anything for you. Let's eat.

Skye: Sure.

They ate a spaghetti while listening to music. After finishing the dinner, they watched the sunset.

Skye: It's very beautiful. Thanks Zuma for this date.

Zuma: Your welcome. I want to ask you something.

Skye: What is it?

Zuma: Will you be my girlfriend?

Skye (hugs him): Of course I will be your girlfriend.

Zuma: Well, it's getting late. Let's head back to the Lookout.

Skye: Yeah, let's go.

They went back to the Lookout and slept and Zumas puphouse.

723 words. WOW! Well, I wrote all my exams and now I'm free to continue my book. Also I hadn't any ideas how to write this chapter. But I wrote it. Hope you will like it. See you soon.