First suspicions

After Zuma's confession to Skye, Marshall was worried about Chase. He knew, that Chase loved Skye for a long time and would never forget about presents for special days like Valentine's Day or Skye's birthday. But when Zuma gave her amazing presents for Valentine's Day and a house for Skye's birthday, while Chase, like Skye said: "Dissapointed her", it was really sad to see, how painfully Chase turned down. And mysterious dissappear of memory book only made the Dalmatian feel more worried about his best friend.

Two days later, he was in his thoughts about events of last day, untill Rocky approached his puphouse.

Rocky: Marshall. We need to talk. It's about Chase, Zuma and Skye. I thought about something.

Marshall: Ok. Let's walk and you will tell me.

Rocky: Sure. Let's go.

They started walking around the lookout while they were talking.

Rocky: You know, it was strange to see, how Zuma was prepared for both holidays. As he told me, he gave her a box of chocolate sweets and a card on Valentine's Day.

Marshall: Interesting. Chase also prepared for Skye a box of sweets and a card. But I think it's a coincidence.

Rocky: I don't think so. On Skye's birthday he told her that house for her birthday, which we built, was his idea, not Chases.

Marshall: Ok. It looks like quite strange.

Rocky: And now the most interesting. When Zuma gave her a memory book, I was suprised, because he never had a memory book.

Marshall: Now I understand what are you talking about. Chase was trying to find his memory book, when Zuma gave it to Skye. You think...

Rocky: That Zuma gave Chases presents as his to Skye? Yes, but we need more proves to show Skye, how disgusting and sneaky Zuma is.

Marshall: Yeah. You are right. I think we need also Rubble because he helped us to build a house, so he can help us with an investigation.

Rocky: Yeah. I think so.

They separated and went to their puphouses.

You know, I like detectives, so you will see an investigation for justice. See you soon.