An investigation pt.1

The next day after Skye and Zuma's date, Marshall and Rocky were talking.

Marshall: Have you seen Chase? I didn't find him in his puphouse.

Rocky: I saw, him. He went to house, which we built for Skyes birthday, and he doesn't want to come out. Sadlier, he is crying all time.

Marshall: Did you get from him a reason?

Rocky: Yeah. I heard him mumbling "Mine and Skyes friendship is over" between sobs.

Marshall: Oh God!

Rocky: Still, we can help him. Don't forget, we need to find proves to confirm that fact, that Zuma used all Chases presents for taking Skye to himself.

Marshall: You're right! But, from what we will start?

Rocky: I know. From Valentine's day present. Let's go to Skye's puphouse.

Luckily for them, she wasn't in her puphouse or nearby it.

Marshall: What we forgot there?

Rocky: Wait a moment. We need to find a box of sweets and a card. She put it somewhere in her puphouse.

Then Marshall noticed a box with chocolate smell.

Marshall: I found a box of sweets.

Rocky: And I found a gift card. Actually, I remembered, that Chase had exact same box of sweets. 

Marshall: Nice. Now let's open the gift card.

Rocky opened it and for the first time they didn't notice anything suspicious, but then Marshall discovered something.

Marshall: Look. Zuma's name is written by big letters.

Rocky: And looks like by a pencil. Let me take care of it. Ruff, eraser.

Rocky cleaned it and they found, what they wanted.

Marshall: BINGO!

Rocky: So, we can say, that Zuma wrote his name above Chases.

Marshall: Yup. But we need to prove that fact, that he took presents from Chase.

Rocky: Let's go to our footage room.

The went to the footage room and found a replay with correct time and day.

Marshall: There he is (sees Zuma on screen).

Rocky: Great. Now we need to watch it just a little more

They watched and saw on replay, that Zuma went from Chases puphouse with something in his paws.

Marshall: Stop the replay and zoom in.

Rocky: You got it.

Rocky zoomed in, and found what they needed.

Marshall: Caught! 

Rocky: YES! One prove is here, two more left!

Marshall: I will get Rubble to talk with us, as I planned.

Rocky: Go ahead buddy.

They went from footage room in very happy mood and started to find Rubble.

Another chapter finished. Justice time is coming Skase fans. Stay tuned and don't forget to follow the story. See you soon and stay safe.