Preparation for Skye's Birthday

So 1 day left to aviator pup's birthday. At outside of the lookout, Chase and Marshall found a place where this hang out house will be.

Chase: OK. Rubble and Rocky will deliver materials to build present. Marshall, you need to paint it up.

Marshall: I'm ready for the ruf-ruf rescue. What about you?

Chase: I will make this house beautiful inside. I will bring some pilows for me and Skye, some pictures of us, our food bowls and TV. Ryder will help me with last thing of decor.

Marshall: Good idea. Oh, there come Rubble and Rocky.

Then Rubble and Rocky arrived on their vehicles with materials to build a hang out house.

Rubble: So I've got wood planks for walls and roof, so you can stay up warmed in winter and cool in summer.

Rocky: Before delivery, we decided to make a plan for house. (shows them the plan)

Chase: It looks very nice. Well, let's get started.

It took almost 4 and half hours to build present for Skye's birthday and make it pretty outside and inside. The house had 8,5 inches length and height, coloured in light-brown colour outside and mix of bluse and pink inside the house. In the house Chase put his and Skye's pillows, their food bowls and pictures of Skase moments on walls.

Chase: Phew. That was pretty hard. But we made it. Thanks guys, I appreciate that.

Rubble: No problem friend.

Rocky: Yeah. It was a pleasure to help.

Marshall: And we all know, you have feelings for Skye, so... (giggles)

Chase: Shhhh, Marshall (blushes)

Marshall: Ok, ok. Sorry.

Chase: So, it's getting late. We need to sleep.

Rocky: Yeah. You're right. Well, goodnight then. (leaves)

Rubble: Goodnight guys. (leaves)

Chase and Marshall: Goodnight.

On the way to puphouses, Chase decided to talk with Marshall.

Chase: Hey. Did you remeber, that you wanted to confess your fellings to Everest on Valentine's Day?

Marshall: Yeah. I did.

Chase: So, how is it going?

Marshall: Well, we are dating.

Chase: Congrats, Marshall. Hope, you'll have a good relationship with her.

Marshall: Thanks, Chase. Same hopes to you and Skye.

Chase: Yeah. Thanks.

When they were talking, they arrived to Chases puphouse.

Chase: Goodnight then. See you tomorrow.

Marshall: Bye. (leaves)

Meanwhile, Zuma had waited for a long time to get ready for making some decorations, which will mention that this house is his present. He changed blue pillow and blue food bowl on orange and put pictures of him and Skye together above pictures of Chase and Skye together.

Zuma: All good. Now let's wait for birthday.

He went from "his" present and went to sleep.

Wow. More than 400 words. It's a record for me at the moment. And a very little Evershall moment. See you soon on the next chapter. Stay home and stay safe.