Birthday Plan

3 months after unlucky Valentine's Day, Chase was laying in his puphouse thinking, what he can give to Skye on her birthday. She gave him a chance and police pup didn't want to lose it.

Chase (to himself): I really need something to impress Skye on her birthday. Her words, that she was suprised, that I wasn't prepared for Valentine's Day are literally hitting me painfuly.

Then, an idea appeared in his head.

Chase (to himself): That's it. I need to give a house, where me and Skye after my confession can hang out. But there's only 2 days left to her birthday. I really need some help.

He went from his puphouse and entered the Lookout. Chase saw Rocky laying on beanbag and came to him.

Chase: Hey Rocky.

Rocky: Hey Chase.

Chase: Look. I need your help for my present for Skye's birthday

Rocky: Oh, what I need to do? (interested)

Chase: I want to build a little house, where me and Skye can hang out after missions. I have a plan of this, but I don't think I can make this only by myself.

Rocky: Of course I will help you.

Chase: Thanks Rocky. (smiles)

Marshall: I heard your talk. I will help too.

Rubble: Me too.

Chase: Woah, thanks guys.

Rubble: No problem.

Little did they know, Zuma also heard this conversation.

Zuma (to himself): Hehe, Chase. Thank you for doing MY present. I just need to wait.

Back to Chase, Marshall, Rubble and Rocky.

Chase: So, we will start preparing present for Skye tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. Do all agree?

Marshall, Rubble and Rocky (together): Yes!

Chase: Nice. Well let's play pup-pup boogie.

They went to play pup-pup boogie untill Ryder called to sleep.

Another chapter done. I'm really happy, that my story is getting more and more popular. And thanks nowyyy808 for your comment again. I appreciate that. See you soon guys.