Chapter 10

The next few days flew by as Micah trained and I took on more business. We rarely saw each other unless it was when we were headed to bed. Most nights we shared a bed just because it was the only time we got to actually see each other.

But this morning, Micah left me a note saying that we were having dinner together tonight. I got excited for a little while; it has been a really long time since we had done anything even similar. But once I got into editing and then I had a client to meet and photograph that I never got the chance to think about mine and Micah's date.

By the time I let myself back into the apartment after the session, I had completely forgotten about the date. I inhaled the sweet scent of dinner, I remembered and I instantly knew that Micah didn't cook our meal either. If he had, I would have smelled something burning, but that was not what happened here.

I found him in the kitchen preparing the table. He already had candles burning and my favorite flower in a vase, but he was setting the plates. He did not turn to look at me, so I spoke up.

"Hey, babe," I said to him. It caused him to turn and look.

"Oh, great, you're home. I did not know how much longer I could hold dinner, so this is great. I hope you are hungry. Why don't you put your work things away and I'll have a glass of wine for you when you get back." He suggested it to me and I did it just because I did not know what was going on because this is not the Micah I know or expected.

When I came back, he held out my chair and I sat careful not to miss the chair. He had placed a wine glass at my seat, so I drank from it concerned with his behavior.

"What's all this about?" I gestured to the table.

"Let's eat and I'll get to it. Give all your compliments to Allie. Tagger told her that I planned to order out and she was appalled. She said it was her way of thanking us for watching Milo when her sister was in the hospital." I nodded and dug into the chicken dish. I realized it to be Allie's Signature Chicken Bestioli, a name she made up at fifteen when she first experimented with it. It is a delicious combination of sweet and sour as the spices on the chicken attack your mouth, but her cornbread is sweet enough to even it all out. I moaned as I enjoyed the meal. "I should tell her it is good, then?" he joked in response to my noise making.

"Her cooking is better than mine. I would swear to it. I will never be this good. But seriously, why is she making us dinner anyways?" I was overly curious and it was irritating me. I roughly brushed my hair out of my eyes, something I did when upset, or so Micah has told me.

"I see what you are doing. You are doing exactly what I told you that you do when you are angry, except you are more curious than angry." I continued to fake huff and puff until he laughed at me. "Alright, I'll tell you if you stop with that face." I relaxed and he continued. "Coach told me that I'll play Friday night." He slowly said with a little reaction to his own words. I knew that he was trying to keep it contained. He was super excited on the inside.

I, on the other hand, dropped my fork and got up from my seat and plopped myself on Micah's lap. He chuckled as I had literally plopped onto him. I pressed a big kiss to his lips and smiled.

"That's fantastic, Boo. I am really happy and excited for you! I just don't want you to get hurt again, okay?" I warned him as I pointed a finger at him. He gently brushed the hair out of my eyes and behind my ear. He didn't say anything but I knew he wanted our first encounter to be tonight. I realized then that was why he had gone out of his way. It was in an effort to make this night super special for us, the night that we would both lose our virginity.

I agreed internally before kissing Micah again from my spot on his lap. Immediately, he figured out that I knew of his plans and agreed with them. Therefore, he got a lot more into the kiss. His hands started roaming my body, stopping at my hips where my v-neck's hem was resting. He looked to me for permission and received it, so he slowly removed my shirt and broke our kiss.

Once my shirt was off, his hands moved to cup my boobs through my bra. They lingered there, but before I knew it, they were moving again. This time, they grabbed a hold of my ass so he could pick me up and carry me to his bedroom.

I was playfully tossed onto the bed and I watched him removed his own shirt and jeans before he came to tug my half-off jeans down my legs. We rolled around on the bed and kissed. He fought for dominance and I was not letting him get it easily. When I thought he earned it, I gave up the fight as his lips went to attack my neck. When he hit a sensitive spot, I let out a low, sensual moan that was quite different compared to my compliments-to-the-chef moan from earlier. It pleased him because he sucked harder on that spot, definitely leaving behind a hickey, I was sure of it.

Too soon, his lips left that spot on my neck and traveled down my body. His hands were moving continually up and down my sides in a pleasuring movement. I tugged on his hair, making him moan a little but not as much as I did. It was enough to drive my hormones crazy, however.

He reached to unclasp my bra and threw it across the room once it was free from my arms. He didn't play with my exposed chest like I thought he would, but went directly to my underwear. I was glad that I had purchased new bras and underwear when Micah got his concussion, otherwise I would be feeling completely self-conscious right now.

My underwear disappeared from the equation as did Micah's. He quickly wrapped himself in a condom before slowly entering me. It was tight for us both, but we were sexually inexperienced and frustrated. We hardly noticed. He eased himself further and then started to move inside me. He grunted with each rocking movement and I was quickly on my way to an orgasm. He lasted longer than I did, but when he was spent, he collapsed on top of me.

He kissed my forehead before rolling off and going to the bathroom. I just lay there, unmoving because the previous pleasure was now pain.

"You okay?" Micah asked as he came back in his naked glory. I just nodded and he came to lie next to me. "Are you sure you are okay?" he asked worriedly. I turned to look at him and took his hand in mine.

"That was amazing. But now, it is a little painful. No worries, I will be fine." He still looked worried.

"You are absolutely sure?"

"Yep, this is what happens, trust me. I have two, sexually active, uncensored sisters who tell me anything and everything about sex. I think I can handle this. But you, you need to blow out the candles on the table and then come to cuddle with me." He quickly got up and came back even faster as I settled in to fall asleep. I did not care that the kitchen was dirty or that it was only eight thirty at night. I was content and wanted to sleep.