C҉h҉a҉p҉t҉e҉r҉ ҉1҉

Hello! Welcome to The Unwanted Succubus! This will be a fairly short story, 10 chapters maximum. 1 chapter every week. If you are offended by anything in this book like, magic and rituals, please tell me or educate me! I only the most research I can before going writing such delicate topics. Plus, I might write magic my own way, even if it might not be the correct way. So if I write magic that is not correct, I apologize! Enjoy the story!

THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN WITH NEW DIALOGUE AND SCENES!

———

"AHEM! ... Miss Y/N L/N. Please do this equation on the board since you don't need to work on the assignment I gave you." Mr. Gernes sighed loudly as he tapped on my blank paper, causing me to come back to reality.

"Oh... Of course." I blushed, shuffling up to the black board. I quickly finished the equation and waited for the teacher's response. "Correct. Now continue working or you'll see a detention slip on your desk very soon" I went back to my seat, resuming my daydream. My dream about the perfect girl in this school, Irene. Or Joohyun if she lets you call her that. But that's only when she considers you as a good friend. But let's be honest now, I'll never be able to say her name Joohyun because she never notices me. Not like I tried once last Valentine's Day, but it failed miserably though. Here's how it went.

Last year Valentine's Day

Ringggg! "This is it." I pushed up the heavy glasses up my nose and squeezed the box of homemade chocolates. I stared at the short girl walking out of class with her friends, saying her goodbyes. As she started to unlock her locker, I walked up to her to give her the chocolates. But I never got the chance she because she never noticed my presence. But that idiot basketball player, Seulgi, got to her first!

"Aw! thank you so much Seul!" Irene smiled brightly as she jumped up to hug the tall girl. I threw the chocolates at their feet and stomped away in anger. How dare that stupid giant get to her first! I will make Irene mine. No matter what it takes.

———

Even though last Valentine's Day went horribly, I still have a couple more weeks before this Valentine's Day to make Irene mine. I just have to keep my average at 100 until I graduate. I sit in the school library as I read my textbook.

"God Y/N get that stupid book out of your face." my sister scoffed as she knocked the book out of my hands. "Says the person who's holding a..." I squinted at the book in her hand. A torn leather book with a pentagram. "Hey! Eyes up here. That's for a friend." I rolled my eyes in suspicion as she left to join her friends. "Yeah... Sure."

Oh I'm definitely sneaking in her room today.

"That's enough studying to ace this test." I yawned, slamming the textbook shut and walked out of the library. Bumping past the only beautiful girl that smells like lavender. Irene Bae. My glasses get knocked down.

"Oh I'm sorry, let me get that for you-" but before she could pick it up, I scramble around the floor and quickly snatched the glasses back. I put my glasses back on but I don't bother to look back at her. "Oh my god Y/N. You're so stupid. Why couldn't you let her get it instead?" I silently cursed myself as I shuffled to my locker. I struggled to put in the combination with all the books in my hand. Speaking of books. I wonder... What's up with the book that my sister was holding? There was a freaking pentagram on the cover... Oh god. She does magic? No wonder why she doesn't let me in her room. Ha! I thought she was a stoner! A tall shadow came before me,

"You need help?" a sweet, deep voice, interrupted my thinking. I looked up. Fuck! It's Seulgi! "Uh... Sure I guess." I shrugged and gripped on my books. "You got a lot of books there. I'm sure you'll ace the exam." I watched the girl unlock the locker, as I told her it number by number. "Yeah... Thanks for that." I grumbled. "It's Seulgi, and anytime." The final bell rung, and the girl ran off with her basketball teammates. "Idiot." I shoved the books in my backpack and packed up to leave this Hell.

———

S/N - Sister's name

S/N elbowed me in the ribs, "What the fuck? That hurt!" I yelled, looking at her in the eyes.

"Listen here Y/N. My friend is coming over today so don't bother us!" She yelled. As I watched my sibling rushing up the stairs, she dropped something. "A coin?" I questioned as I picked up the heavy, shiny metal. It turns black when faces the sun and has an imprint of a goat. "Looks valuable, I'm going to keep it." I grinned and put it in my pocket. I walk to my room, closing the door behind me.

A couple minutes later, I heard her noisy best friend come in. "Hey S/N!" one of her friends shouted as they barged in her room. "You better shut up Quinn! My sister is a snitch, and I don't want to get in trouble!" S/N snapped as her friend fell silent. Snitch? I scoffed. Wait till our parents find out you're doing magic. That'll give me something to snitch about.

30 minutes later

I checked out the coin while sitting on my bed. "It's so interesting. I wonder if it's valuable..." I mumble to myself.

"Y/N!" S/N screamed as she barged the door with the magic book in her hand. "WHAT!" I screamed back as I spun the coin. "That coin. Give me it." She demanded, I shook my head furiously as her friend, Quinn barged in.

"Hey you! Aren't you that nerdy girl who has a crush on Joohyun?" I looked at her bewildered. "How do you know?" "Give us the coin and we'll help you get Joohyun-" S/N looked at Quinn like she murdered somebody. "Are you crazy Quinn?!? She'll be killed!" Quinn shook her head, "Not if we summon a good spirit." S/N sighed and nodded. "A-a spirit?!" I stuttered, what is a spirit going to do with my love life? S/N sighed and eventually gave up protesting.

"Come with us Y/N. We're going to get you the woman of your dreams."

"This is the plan. Quinn will ask and see if she likes you in school. And Joohyun will come over tomorrow night." "But didn't she dating Seulgi?" I asked. The girls looked at each other and laughed. They shake their heads. "We'll try to make her be your girlfriend the old fashion way. But if you have no chance with her... We'll do magic." S/N explained. Quinn texted Joohyun. Instantly getting a message back. "Ooh! Y/N! Good news!"

"She said yes!"

———

2021, August 11th: Thank you everyone for 6k reads! I never really knew my potential to get this far and just for you guys, I am writing a new book called "The Pirate and The Princess." Named as of now. A fun, mature, pirate themed book, starring YOU! Yes you, as the princess and Joy as the captain of the dark sea! As you wait, go ahead and read my latest two books in my works, "Red Velvet Imagines, and My Humble Abode." Thank you everybody once again, for reading this hell of a chaotic book I decided to write a couple years ago out of pure boredom.

To those who already read this and enjoyed my stories, if you want to support me and see exclusive content, my patreon will be posted on my profile!