cas-cursed cas-pt.1

so this is based on where Rowena cursed Cas in s10-11. watching these scenes made my heart break all i wanted was to hug my little baby 👉🏼👈🏼 the beginning is specifically from 11x3.

 watching these scenes made my heart break all i wanted was to hug my little baby 👉🏼👈🏼 the beginning is specifically from 11x3

The four of you sat in the bunker, Cas's arms chained up as you have him a pitiful smile. You always had feelings for the angel, but you tried to keep them separate from your friendship with him. You knew he didn't feel the same way, he was an angel for god sakes did he even feel love ?  Sam, Dean and you all drove back to the bunker to find Cas behind a stack of books, the place was a mess since none of you has visited it since... well we don't talk about that much.

     "Sorry about those, Cas. Till we know what's going on with you, you're still a bit of a wild card, you know?" Dean said and you nodded, agreeing.

"I hate to point this out, but you all know who we might need to help deal with the Darkness." Sam added, logically thinking, as always. What a nerd.

     "Don't even say it." You said, pointing at Sam while shaking your head.

"He was God's scribe. He did hear about everything." Sam continued as you and Dean groaned.

     "That's just like saying it." Dean exclaimed, frustrated that we even had to talk about needing Metatron.

"Cas are you okay?" You asked, reaching out to touch his forearm.

     "It's the spell." He replied, looking directly in my eyes. His colbalt blue eyes.

"We were hoping your angel wiring would fight it off or...slow it down at least." Sam admitted truthfully, a worried expression taking his face. You too, were worried for Cas, if you guys didn't find Rowena soon Cas might fall deeper into the spell. So deep you won't be able to pull him out.

     "It appears I simply respond differently from humans." Cas said, turning to Sam and Dean. He shifted his arm and you quickly removed your hand, not realizing it was still there.

"If you were you human, you'd be gone." Dean informed Cas, as if he didn't already know.

     "With you, it's like digging a little deeper." You added to his statement looking down at you hands in your lap, feeling really bad for the position the angel was in.

"You know, Rowena's the only one who can remove it." Sam said to no one in particular but everyone listened.

     "We're doing everything we can to find her, okay Cas? Just hold on a little longer." You smiled in his direction, hoping to make him feel better.

     ~time skip~

"Come on, Crowley, pick up. I've left you a dozen messages. Why isn't he answering the phone?" Dean asked, pacing around the room as you sat in between Sam and Cas at the table where the four of you were still hoping to find information on Rowena.