jack-something new-smut

i have 38483 started chapters but here i am writing a jack smut. enjoy this ;)

     Jack and you were stuck in the bunker doing research for Sam and Dean were on a strange hunt in Idaho. Honestly, you loved spending time with Jack because well, you loved him, but you never told him, in dear of being rejected. 

"I don't understand, if it's not a shifter then why does it eyes reflect on camera?" You said stressed, sitting in front of the dozens of books spread out on the table. 

      "Maybe it's a super shifter and silver doesn't effect it." Jack said, to which you rolled your eyes. 

"We have to figure this out before someone else gets killed." You said and Jack nodded, agreeing. You realized having your laptop would help, but it was in your own room. Just as you were about to get up, Jack got up and started walking to the bathroom. 

     "Jack, could you get my laptop and see if it's fully charged before bringing it here?" You asked before he walked away and he gave you a thumbs up. Jack had been gone for about ten minutes and you started getting curious as to why, so you decided to get your computer yourself, as well as check up on Jack if he was in the bathroom. When you got to your room, Jack was sitting at your small table, watching something on your computer. You stepped closer and realized it was the porn tab you had forgotten to close last night. Your cheeks flushed red and Jack acknowledged your presence, standing up from the seat with an obvious boner. 

"It was just, open, when I checked to see if it was charging." Jack explained, unsure of what he was feeling. 

     "It's uh, it's fine." You moved past him to grab your computer and quickly closed the tab, still very embarrassed. 

"Is that what Dean calls porn?" Jack asked, making you put your computer down to turn to him. He still had a boner, making you uncomfortable since you had been attracted to the guy. 

     "Yeah, yeah that's porn." You said to Jack before awkwardly clearing your throat. He smiled, before happily saying:

"I would like to have sex with you Y/n. Only if you want to too." You nearly choked on your own spit, hearing Jack say this. 

     "J-Jack, usually you have sex with someone you're attracted to, or in a relationship with." You explained, toying with the end of your shirt. Theres no way this was even real. 

"I am attracted to you." He said, smiling at you ever so innocently. 

      "Are you sure?" You asked, really wanting to go through with this. Having sex with Jack was one of your many dreams that included him. Oh how many times you've woken up with your panties wet. 

"Yes, sex me right now." Jack said, making you laugh at his statement. The awkward tension in the room was broken and you sighed after having a small laughing fit. Jack tilted his head in confusion, waiting for you to explain. 

     "Well, if you want to say that, you have to say 'screw me', not 'sex me'." You told him, and he nodded. 

"Screw me then." Jack ordered, stepping closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed back and stiffly placed his hands on your waist, as he had seen in romantic movies. For a virgin kisser, he was good. His soft plump lips fit with yours perfectly, making you moan at the contact. You slipped one hand under his shirt, gliding your fingers over his lower abdomen. He broke the kiss to pull his shirt off and you did the same, which left you in your bra. Jacks eyes immediately traveled down to your exposed chest and then up to your eyes. You smiled and shut the door before taking his hand and leading him towards the bed. You dipped down to kiss his neck, going down his chest and peppering kisses above his jeans. While on your knees, you undid his belt and pulled his pants down, along with his boxers making his erection pop up. Jack groaned when you did this and it only excited you more. 

      You took his length in one hand and slowly started pumping him, before swirling your tongue around his tip which earned another moan from Jack, tasting the tangy precum. He had his head thrown back as you took him into your mouth and started to suck him off. After a bit you pulled away, standing up in front of Jack. His lips were still parted as he was slightly out of breath, but he leaned forward to kiss you. You kissed back, while taking your sweatpants and panties off and then pulled away. 

"The bed, and a condom." You told Jack and he nodded, getting on the bed as you grabbed a condom from your closet. You positioned yourself over Jack after slipping a condom over his member. He reached over to the clasp on your bra and undid it after a few seconds of struggling. You slowly lowered yourself onto him rolling your eyes back at the feeling. Once he was fully in you, you rolled your hips a couple of times before bouncing up and down at an even pace, which made Jack encouragingly grip your thigh while moaning. You took his other hand and put it over your right boob, making him squeeze it. The feeling of Jack overwhelmed you as his length hit your g-spot over and over again, earning a loud moan from you each time. The feeling was pure ecstasy, everything you ever dreamed of and more. Jack watched your facial expressions, amazed at the feeling of everything, his high approaching. You sped it up and his hips met your bounces, until you eventually got tired and Jack accidentally slipped out of you, making you giggle. Jack smiled, running his hands all over your body and you leaned down to kiss him, this time putting in the work with your hips. He moaned into your mouth and you felt your orgasm approach so you sat upright again, this time moving in a back and forth motion. Jack gripped your thighs again while you had your hands on his chest for stability. Your moans got louder as you lost focus once you realized Jack had reached his high, practically digging holes in your thighs. You came right after him and steadied yourself, catching your breath. 

     "That was really good." Jack said to you, a bit out of breath. You nodded before getting off of Jack and laying on your bed next to him on your back. 

"Is sex always that good? Because if so, thats what I want to do all day." You chuckled at what Jack said before turning overt to face him. 

     "Oh there's so much i have to teach you... my angel." 

wc-1128

     this is icky im so sorry i literally cannot top for shit even tho my virgin ass is like ._. so therefore this is kinda shitty and i've been so tired these past few days plus i'm going on vacation soon so i might not update much although i doubt y'all r gonna miss me anYWAYS vote and comment pls love you bye <3

edit: im gonna keep coming back to this to read it and edit it because ive been reading other imagines and realizing how shitty mine are LMAO